Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-05-2005, 07:04 AM   #97
Rookie

Wilson10's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

personally......loving the roster so far. Being a Reds fan...can't wait for the next update (if you get em done)

So anyhow, thanks for the conversion and please let this be Cincys year
Old 03-05-2005, 07:44 AM   #98
Jerami Grant - boom!

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I can't believe people would actually bitch about someone doing all the roster work and lecturing them on not touching ratings. They can do what they want. I do a lot of roster editing for football and the ratings particularly in the free agent are poor a lot of the time. If I'm doing the work and want to change a guy's rating based on my knowledge I will. If you don't like it tough.

The thought that when we change ratings is to improve our favourite players or cheat is laughable. Usually people who do this stuff are simply driven to be as accurate as possible. Quit whining if you don't agree. These guys deserve thanks, not bitching.
Old 03-05-2005, 09:55 AM   #99
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by samjjones
Guys, read the thread again. The ratings of existing MLB players are NOT being edited. New minor leaguers who are being added ARE having ratings created for them, since they are not in the game. IRL, Greinke does not throw a 50 MPH curve, so it was modified to a 62 MPH curve.
This was also the claim last year until I discovered Prince Fielder was the 3rd highest rated Brewer. Then it starts coming out that he gave Roy Halladay a new pitch because he was "working on one". LOL. If you think Greinke's curve was wrong, change it yourself in YOUR game. Personally, I don't have a problem with someone releasing rosters and then putting in a few footnotes about guys that may be slightly out of whack giving us the option to change it ourselves. Remember, there are things you can edit on the pc that you can't even get at on the Xbox or PS2 version. It's only a matter of time before these "experts" start messing with stuff just for the sake of messing with stuff. Fooling with ratings is just bad.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:04 AM   #100
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RahKhem
Well Badgun, what if they go off of ESPN and do it? It's what I've done I've edited people who were left alone who shouldn't have been from last year (i.e. Billy Koch does not throw 97 anymore, he's around 93). Would Scouts, INC. not be enough of a qualified source to change rosters?
Hey man, if you want to edit YOUR rosters so you can use them in YOUR game, I don't have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is someone editing rosters and then putting them up for thousands of people to download. If you want to change your Billy Koch, then have at it, but leave my Billy Koch alone.

Then again, who gives a $hit about Billy Koch enough to change him?

I'm sorry man, but if you're putting a roster set out that you WANT people to download, then you owe it to the thousands of people that download it to give them untouched ratings. It starts with editing Billy Koch's fastball, then the next thing you know some AA nobody is hitting 60 HR's because some hack went to 5th grade with him. It's just bad business. Look at the replies in this thread...people want untouched ratings. I've gotten pms from people saying they agree with me, but they don't want to post because they don't want to get flamed for having an opinion.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:12 AM   #101
Rookie

rupe's Arena

OVR: 7
Thumbs up Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Hey man, if you want to edit YOUR rosters so you can use them in YOUR game, I don't have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is someone editing rosters and then putting them up for thousands of people to download. If you want to change your Billy Koch, then have at it, but leave my Billy Koch alone.

Then again, who gives a $hit about Billy Koch enough to change him?

I'm sorry man, but if you're putting a roster set out that you WANT people to download, then you owe it to the thousands of people that download it to give them untouched ratings. It starts with editing Billy Koch's fastball, then the next thing you know some AA nobody is hitting 60 HR's because some hack went to 5th grade with him. It's just bad business. Look at the replies in this thread...people want untouched ratings. I've gotten pms from people saying they agree with me, but they don't want to post because they don't want to get flamed for having an opinion.

Don't listen to these people ^^^^ I would hate to have the few complainers ruin it for the majority who appreciate what you are doing. GO REDS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 10:17 AM   #102
MVP

OVR: 14

Where do you download this file from?

At MVP Planet, all I see is the thread with comments discussing the roster, but not the link to actually download it.

What's up?

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2005, 10:59 AM   #103
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

why are people posting in this thread that are not gonna use the rosters?

go cry somewhere else!!

great work on the rosters!!
Old 03-05-2005, 11:14 AM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon5 Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Hey thanks for the hard work. I registered and downloaded the roster, and transferred it to the XBox via Action Replay, but when I try to load the roster I get a message that reads: "Cannot load roster LLCMAC"

What am I doing wrong?

A lot of people say it is simple, takes 2 seconds, but for a guy like me I guess it is more complicated. So can some say step1, step2, etc. Sorry for asking and some of you are probably shaking your head and thinking "bonehead" but I can't get this to work. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »