Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-05-2005, 12:02 PM   #105
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

I can't beleive how someone can complain this much. The simple solution is don't use this roster and do your own. I have no problem whatsoever with editing guys that aren't accurate. As far as minor leaguers go, it would be completely stupid to just edit the names and not touch the ratings. You'd have teams' top prospects being the worst players on their teams possibly.

Remember, if there is a change you don't like, you can change it back yourself and if you are afraid of things being thrown off, edit in dynasty or owner mode. I edited Victor Martinez, Coco Crisp, and Casey Blake's batting stance in dynasty.

Ignore the haters, keep up the good work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 12:14 PM   #106
Jerami Grant - boom!

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
I'm sorry man, but if you're putting a roster set out that you WANT people to download, then you owe it to the thousands of people that download it to give them untouched ratings.
You assume that the majority of people out their want their ratings untouched. Most of the people want correct ratings and if that means changing some ratings so be it. Since when have the default rosters ever been that good after release on any game? You keep making reference to somebody screwing up the game by doing this. Are you seeing this happen or is this just based on the guy you feel screwed it up last year?

If you don't want the ratings to be touched, don't use these rosters. They owe nobody an apology for changing what they want. I'm just an occassional fan of baseball games and just want to download the rosters for my rental. I'll be glad to take any changes I can get.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:39 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Hey man, if you want to edit YOUR rosters so you can use them in YOUR game, I don't have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is someone editing rosters and then putting them up for thousands of people to download. If you want to change your Billy Koch, then have at it, but leave my Billy Koch alone.

Then again, who gives a $hit about Billy Koch enough to change him?

I'm sorry man, but if you're putting a roster set out that you WANT people to download, then you owe it to the thousands of people that download it to give them untouched ratings. It starts with editing Billy Koch's fastball, then the next thing you know some AA nobody is hitting 60 HR's because some hack went to 5th grade with him. It's just bad business. Look at the replies in this thread...people want untouched ratings. I've gotten pms from people saying they agree with me, but they don't want to post because they don't want to get flamed for having an opinion.
Dude, you have just argued against yourself. That's right it is HIS rosters. HE is doing all the hard work. NOT YOU. They are HIS. Whether or not we use them is up to us. HE can do whatever he wants to the ratings. WE then have the right to either download them or not. If YOU don't like the aspect that he might edit some ratings, THEN DON'T USE THEM. My GOD, is that so hard to grasp? Don't like em, don't use em. But, for some of us who aren't as anal as you, we appreciate the hard work these guys put in and it's up to us to make our own decision.

To the roster editors: THANK YOU for all your long hours. We appreciate the work and dedication.

I'm always taking custom orders! Let me know what you want and we'll go from there.
http://community.webshots.com/user/agentq16
Old 03-05-2005, 12:49 PM   #108
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ
Dude, you have just argued against yourself. That's right it is HIS rosters. HE is doing all the hard work. NOT YOU. They are HIS. Whether or not we use them is up to us. HE can do whatever he wants to the ratings. WE then have the right to either download them or not. If YOU don't like the aspect that he might edit some ratings, THEN DON'T USE THEM. My GOD, is that so hard to grasp? Don't like em, don't use em. But, for some of us who aren't as anal as you, we appreciate the hard work these guys put in and it's up to us to make our own decision.

To the roster editors: THANK YOU for all your long hours. We appreciate the work and dedication.
I agree AgentQ. I've downloaded many rosters that I didn't like. When I don't like them I don't use them and look for others. You just can't go bashing people because you don't like their rosters. They're the ones who take up a lot of time to make the game more enjoyable for our lazy arses. Just my two cents.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:04 PM   #109
Pro

OVR: 7

Hey AgentQ, you will have to get get rid of that pic in your sig. I think OS doesn't allow them.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:13 PM   #110
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

I'm not trying to cry about the rosters that were made here. They are great rosters, my whole point was I don't want edited attributes rosters, Let me change players attributes if I want to, not someone else. You guys can jump down my throat or Badgun's all you want, we were here last year, same things happened, then all these people who loved the rosters and bashed Badgun, came back a month later complaining how some AA guy was just named an All Star for hitting 40HR's in 20 games or something like Prince Fielder last year. Also, remember, people are editing things that you can't, with the PC. They overcompensated for things they felt were wrong last year and made the game's physics all out of whack. Once you edit one thing, it offsets something else. I'm sure these are great rosters, and from what I used of them they are, but since everyone is in bash central mood, don't come crying in 2 months when A ball guys are suddenly in the majors and starting over say Sammy Sosa.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 03-05-2005, 01:16 PM   #111
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
You assume that the majority of people out their want their ratings untouched. Most of the people want correct ratings and if that means changing some ratings so be it. Since when have the default rosters ever been that good after release on any game? You keep making reference to somebody screwing up the game by doing this. Are you seeing this happen or is this just based on the guy you feel screwed it up last year?

If you don't want the ratings to be touched, don't use these rosters. They owe nobody an apology for changing what they want. I'm just an occassional fan of baseball games and just want to download the rosters for my rental. I'll be glad to take any changes I can get.
I agree with that, it is my choice, and I really have no right to be a critic on something that may not even happen with these rosters. For that, I apologize as it's not my place. I was only stating my feelings once it came out that these were edited, and I still have every right to stand by my decision. Goes for the 20 people wasting space to tell us not to use them, you're doing the same thing.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 01:25 PM   #112
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I'm not trying to cry about the rosters that were made here. They are great rosters, my whole point was I don't want edited attributes rosters, Let me change players attributes if I want to, not someone else. You guys can jump down my throat or Badgun's all you want, we were here last year, same things happened, then all these people who loved the rosters and bashed Badgun, came back a month later complaining how some AA guy was just named an All Star for hitting 40HR's in 20 games or something like Prince Fielder last year. Also, remember, people are editing things that you can't, with the PC. They overcompensated for things they felt were wrong last year and made the game's physics all out of whack. Once you edit one thing, it offsets something else. I'm sure these are great rosters, and from what I used of them they are, but since everyone is in bash central mood, don't come crying in 2 months when A ball guys are suddenly in the majors and starting over say Sammy Sosa.
I agree with you in regards to having a minor league player starting over Sosa. I wouldn't like that either but I'm not going to tell someone how to do their rosters. I just download them and if I like them I use them. If I don't like them I delete them and don't use them. I'm not going to tell someone who just spend days and weeks editing rosters that he should have done them this way or that way. What are we even talking about here? It's no big deal anyways.

Last edited by SidVish; 03-05-2005 at 01:27 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »