Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2005, 10:12 PM   #153
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drustrk3
You're right, by no means were they perfect. We're all gonna have our preferences over ratings and things like that without a doubt. However, they were pretty close to the best and as for the minor leagues, they were extremely accurate. Far more from a default roster for those who were looking for accuracy.
See, this is where we enter the danger zone. A lot of guys are so desperate to see real minor leaguers that they will take anything they can get. Just read the posts here. Some of these guys have actually got hardons waiting on these rosters and that's sad. They want these minor leaguers at any cost and that cost might be a broken franchise if the ratings are jacked up.

Like someone else said a few posts back, if one of these guys thinks Prince Fielder should have 90 power while he is in AA, then he'll progress into a monster by the time he gets in the majors and hit 90 homers a year. The same goes for speed and pitching. The A, and AA ratings are low by design so these players may progress into a decent player by the time they've been in the majors for 2-3 years. It's not supposed to be instant.

But you have guys that all they care about is that single A player's name being on the back of his jersey and they don't care how these ratings may affect the game. I do. If we're going to have a bunch of jacked up minor leaguers, then I would rather just sacrifice the names for accurate development. Remember, this is only the second year with minor leagues and how do we know these guys know how to create a single A player so his attributes aren't all out of whack by the time he makes it to AAA?

We don't. This is much different than simply editing an existing major leaguer and a bunch of pumped up single A players could completely screw your franchise up in 2-3 seasons.

I'm not bitching just to hear myself talk, I'm bitching because I just don't think any of these guys are qualified to make all these minor leaguers without screwing the balance of the game up.

Last edited by Badgun; 03-05-2005 at 10:15 PM.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:13 PM   #154
MVP

Badgun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
How does Mike Cameron have more power then Sammy Sosa???
this type of edits puzzle me because theres no way
LOL! I rest my case.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:33 PM   #155
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
LOL! I rest my case.
I only bothered to look when Mike Cameron was jacking 550 ft. bombs to every part of the park.

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 10:36 PM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 2

what are the specs on the roster?
Old 03-06-2005, 12:43 AM   #157
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
LOL! I rest my case.
lol finally now will you just leave?

where does cameron have more power than sammy?

you guys are just making up BS, please go away.

sammy default EA roster 85 power
sammy on edited roster 85 power
melvin mora EA roster 88 power
Mora roster update 88 power
Cameron EA roster 80 power
Caeron edited roster 80 power

looks like EA screwed sammy by giving him less power than mora, blame EA not these great roster makers.

keep up the GREAT work guys

Last edited by TheGame; 03-06-2005 at 12:50 AM.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:50 AM   #158
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

Props on the rosters guys, they are nice! People will complain, that is what people do, but noone is being forced to use them! As far as Sammy having less power than Cameron, he probably does now that he can't juice anymore!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 12:53 AM   #159

Fiddy's Arena

Quote:
Some of these guys have actually got hardons waiting on these rosters and that's sad.
you know whats sad? you getting a hard on for these guys making the rosters, let them do what they want and go make a roster set of your own plain and simple.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:53 AM   #160

Fiddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanfan23
Props on the rosters guys, they are nice! People will complain, that is what people do, but noone is being forced to use them! As far as Sammy having less power than Cameron, he probably does now that he can't juice anymore!!!
sammy has more power than cam in the game go check it out urself, these guys are just posting BS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »