Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2005, 01:01 AM   #161
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
LOL! I rest my case.
Don't act like you're right quite yet Badgun. I reset the rosters from theirs, Sosa and Cameron haven't been touched buddy. Check it for yourself, and you'll actually notice Sosa has better power ratings. Blame EA if you want to "rest your case," which wouldn't be a bad thing.

Listen, I understand your argument. It's a simple case to make and a good one if it warns of possible problems. But why are you so convinced that these minor leaguers are going to be jacked up? If you look at guys in the top 100, their power and contact ratings are pretty low...we're talking in the 50's most of the time, where they should be. Unless they jack them up, I seriously doubt the no name players that didn't get the "NCAA treatment" will be the monsters you warn us of. Most likely, they'll have equal or lower ratings reflective of their real life strengths (which is the important part) and not as much potential to make an impact...or screw up our dynasties as you say. And as Watchdog said, the computer AI on callups sucks anyway, so unless these rosters become completely out of whack, you can't blame them like you want to.

Relax, grab a drink, and be an educated consumer of rosters as I'm sure you are. But all this carrying on is completely minimizing these rosters and all the hard work that goes into them...and not that you're trying, but look at most of this thread and what it's about. Not to mention either that the full rosters aren't even out yet, so reserve judgement. I'm proceeding cautiously too, but when it comes down to it, I don't want console edited rosters because of the salary glitch and the limitations that these guys are able to bypass (my preference, not yours). And the Prince Fielder example, that was Gomer...again, references to the mad scientist are null and void as far as I'm concerned and shows you're misinformed and needlessly paranoid.

Last edited by CWood2; 03-06-2005 at 01:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2005, 01:11 AM   #162
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame
lol finally now will you just leave?

where does cameron have more power than sammy?

you guys are just making up BS, please go away.

sammy default EA roster 85 power
sammy on edited roster 85 power
melvin mora EA roster 88 power
Mora roster update 88 power
Cameron EA roster 80 power
Caeron edited roster 80 power

looks like EA screwed sammy by giving him less power than mora, blame EA not these great roster makers.

keep up the GREAT work guys
Thanks for doing the research as well Game. That was real heavy lifting, huh?

You'd think we're talking about stem cell research with how roster editors supposedly "play God!" :y4:
Old 03-06-2005, 02:11 AM   #163
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
You'd think we're talking about stem cell research with how roster editors supposedly "play God!" :y4:
Old 03-06-2005, 03:00 AM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Exactly and it WILL happen. Some guy will come here in a few weeks and say "Man <insert single A scrub here> is now starting at 3rd base for my Tigers and is batting .400!", which is uh...unrealistic. You guys knock yourselves out. What my bitching did last year was get us complete rosters with no edits so if it takes bitching to get it then I'll just keep bitching until these hacks get it.
For starters, let's set this out there: just because one person does something doesn't mean everyone else will. Some roster updates sucks. They get out of control and things get ruined. I remember downloading some rosters last year and a Brewer pitcher was throwing an out-of-whack changeup that ensured two things:

a) a stolen base
b) a wild pitch.

I ditched those rosters. I found other ones. Good ones. Ones that worked. Ones that rocked.

For fans like myself, minor leagues are a big part of the game. If I play a franchise that I'm going to put dozens upon dozens of hours into, I want to freakin' be able to eventually play as the stud prospect fellow Cards fans have been raving about...not some idiot with a generic name.

Intelligent people can do roster updates. I simply do not have the patience to sit with the in-game editor of XBox to do them. With using things like the ratings of the top 100 players has precedents, players can successfully be rated. It's not that hard. Really, it's not.

Yeah, maybe last year n00bie 'Johnny Homer' was starting over Sammy Sosa. To that I simply say "blame MVP." Their management system blew last year. After a couple weeks, rosters were shot. They called up youngins left and right. In my eyes, that's EA's fault for not putting more value in the presence veterans provide in real life.

If you don't like the way rosters are done, don't use them. Leave these topics and stop inflicting headaches on all of us. Playing as a black, 6'10" Daric Barton with 20 power and 20 contact just isn't fun. The guy should be rated like the top prospect he is. It's simply a matter of decreasing ratings as you decrease levels.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:05 AM   #165
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnieThePujols
For starters, let's set this out there: just because one person does something doesn't mean everyone else will. Some roster updates sucks. They get out of control and things get ruined. I remember downloading some rosters last year and a Brewer pitcher was throwing an out-of-whack changeup that ensured two things:

a) a stolen base
b) a wild pitch.

I ditched those rosters. I found other ones. Good ones. Ones that worked. Ones that rocked.

For fans like myself, minor leagues are a big part of the game. If I play a franchise that I'm going to put dozens upon dozens of hours into, I want to freakin' be able to eventually play as the stud prospect fellow Cards fans have been raving about...not some idiot with a generic name.

Intelligent people can do roster updates. I simply do not have the patience to sit with the in-game editor of XBox to do them. With using things like the ratings of the top 100 players has precedents, players can successfully be rated. It's not that hard. Really, it's not.

Yeah, maybe last year n00bie 'Johnny Homer' was starting over Sammy Sosa. To that I simply say "blame MVP." Their management system blew last year. After a couple weeks, rosters were shot. They called up youngins left and right. In my eyes, that's EA's fault for not putting more value in the presence veterans provide in real life.

If you don't like the way rosters are done, don't use them. Leave these topics and stop inflicting headaches on all of us. Playing as a black, 6'10" Daric Barton with 20 power and 20 contact just isn't fun. The guy should be rated like the top prospect he is. It's simply a matter of decreasing ratings as you decrease levels.

AMEN BROTHER . My thoughts exactly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2005, 10:23 AM   #166
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

where the hell do i find the rosters, I click on the link in the first page andI don't see anything. Help
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 03-06-2005, 10:39 AM   #167
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23
Icon13 Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
How does Mike Cameron have more power then Sammy Sosa???
this type of edits puzzle me because theres no way

This is flat out not true so I don't understand why you would post this lie.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:41 AM   #168
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
where the hell do i find the rosters, I click on the link in the first page andI don't see anything. Help

There right here.
www.MVPlanet.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »