Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-07-2005, 01:02 AM   #193
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawhitham
Server glitch it is back up
ok thxs

also on top of EA not supporting memory cards with mvp this year you can only have 4 rosters saved on your HD or all of them wont show up in the load roster screen. you get a message "too many roster files some will not show up".

lol that stinks, i like having all the guys rosters on my box at once.

Last edited by TheGame; 03-07-2005 at 01:05 AM.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:03 AM   #194
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
someone else will convert em no big deal any Pc roster can be converted to xbox it doesnt take a chemist to do it. You should know there are people who sell these rosters on ebay, call them theres etc. etc. etc. happens every year.
Can you do it?

So you are saying someone else well convert them and charge for them? What you looking for a side job?

Xbox is easy PS2 is a bitch, but as far as I know I'm the only one the authors gave permission to. So if their rosters show up on ebay they could close them down

PS2 was easy last season but a few things have changed.

but if that is the way you want it I'm done
Old 03-07-2005, 01:05 AM   #195
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

thanks for working on the conversions.. too bad some people cant listen to a simple request & not post the rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2005, 01:06 AM   #196
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
Unhappy Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Can you do it?

So you are saying someone else well convert them and charge for them? What you looking for a side job?

Xbox is easy PS2 is a bitch, but as far as I know I'm the only one the authors gave permission to. So if their rosters show up on ebay they could close them down

Please don't let a few bad apples ruin it for the countless others who appreciate all the work you do
Old 03-07-2005, 01:11 AM   #197
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchdogXC
Please don't let a few bad apples ruin it for the countless others who appreciate all the work you do
I second that. I certainly can't generate these rosters, and because the PC converted rosters are so superior, we really appreciate your efforts all the more.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:23 AM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Hey man, if you want to edit YOUR rosters so you can use them in YOUR game, I don't have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is someone editing rosters and then putting them up for thousands of people to download. If you want to change your Billy Koch, then have at it, but leave my Billy Koch alone.

Then again, who gives a $hit about Billy Koch enough to change him?

I'm sorry man, but if you're putting a roster set out that you WANT people to download, then you owe it to the thousands of people that download it to give them untouched ratings. It starts with editing Billy Koch's fastball, then the next thing you know some AA nobody is hitting 60 HR's because some hack went to 5th grade with him. It's just bad business. Look at the replies in this thread...people want untouched ratings. I've gotten pms from people saying they agree with me, but they don't want to post because they don't want to get flamed for having an opinion.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to slap a BadGun?

Last edited by RawLo; 03-07-2005 at 02:27 AM.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:45 AM   #199
Rookie

Dkrause's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Can you do it?

Hopefully your not done- Perhaps you could PM them to the people who give donations to the MVPlanet.com site instead of pulling the plug entirely on the ones of us who cannot convert them. Obviously, the majority would prefer them for free and hope your services will still be extended to them. Either way i hope the ones who respect your wishes have an option.

Don
Old 03-07-2005, 07:22 AM   #200
P*ng

OVR: 10

Quote:
Can you do it?

Kraw,

the vast majority of the OS community here greatly appreciates the efforts you make with these rosters. There are always going to be idiots involved who cant be bothered to respect peoples wishes. While thats unfortunate, I hope you dont let them get to you, as the work you do is is wanted, needed, and respected by many of us. Either way, thanks for your time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »