Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 10:53 AM   #265
MVP
 
dubplate's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Icon8 Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic78
dubplate, u have to drag the file out of winrar and put it on the desktop. that worked for me. then it worked in my action replay.....

There are several files in the .rar zip. Am I just dragging the file labeled roster out of Winrar and put it on the desktop or all of them. I'm sorry that I keep complaining about this but I don't understand why it won't work. I currently have version 3.2 loaded on my XBox but now I have no idea how I did it. Thanks for all the input everyone. In honor of me we should start a "Winrar for dummies" post.
dubplate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2005, 11:07 AM   #266
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Mar 2004
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

In XP, I just extracted the file using winrar into the same folder the rar file was located in. You'll see a new folder appear with the llcmac name and you just drag that folder onto your desktop or into the AR database.
Metsui is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:02 PM   #267
MVP
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: May 2003
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFGiants36
LL, can you please please decrease Jerome Williams, P SFGiants, for me. I know its not a big deal but it is for me and it would mean a lot if it was in your next update. THANKS MAN!
SF, you do know that you can still customize guys yourself, right? You can go in and change his ratings on your game, if you like.
samjjones is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:22 PM   #268
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!
 
SidVish's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 11,816
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

I was just wondering if all of the minor leaguers are edited in this set and what's going to be added from ver3.2 to 3.3? Thanks.
SidVish is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:42 PM   #269
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
There are several files in the .rar zip. Am I just dragging the file labeled roster out of Winrar and put it on the desktop or all of them. I'm sorry that I keep complaining about this but I don't understand why it won't work. I currently have version 3.2 loaded on my XBox but now I have no idea how I did it. Thanks for all the input everyone. In honor of me we should start a "Winrar for dummies" post.
I put this in a different thread, but I guess it goes here as well.

Alright, i got the file. Here's what you do. If you have winrar, then follow these steps:

right click on the file and select 'Extract to Xbox_AR_rosters_llcmac&HypnoxXx_3.3

this will make a folder called Xbox_AR_rosters_llcmac&HypnoxXx_3.3

open up this new folder. You'll see another rar file named MVPBasebal_llcmac33(R and four text files.

Open up Action Replay --- now, drag the file MVPBasebal_llcmac33(R to the Memory Card section in Action Replay.

You must make sure everything is connected in order for this to work.
buccos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:44 PM   #270
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2003
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki41
I was just wondering if all of the minor leaguers are edited in this set and what's going to be added from ver3.2 to 3.3? Thanks.
3.3 is available on the website, and it shows what was edited
__________________
Cartman: It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation, this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.
drewman011 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 01:19 PM   #271
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!
 
SidVish's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 11,816
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewman011
3.3 is available on the website, and it shows what was edited

OK thanks.
SidVish is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2005, 01:46 PM   #272
MVP
 
dubplate's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Portland, OR
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by buccos
I put this in a different thread, but I guess it goes here as well.

Alright, i got the file. Here's what you do. If you have winrar, then follow these steps:

right click on the file and select 'Extract to Xbox_AR_rosters_llcmac&HypnoxXx_3.3

this will make a folder called Xbox_AR_rosters_llcmac&HypnoxXx_3.3

open up this new folder. You'll see another rar file named MVPBasebal_llcmac33(R and four text files.

Open up Action Replay --- now, drag the file MVPBasebal_llcmac33(R to the Memory Card section in Action Replay.

You must make sure everything is connected in order for this to work.

Thank you Buccos, I'll try this when I get home from work.
dubplate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 AM.

Top -