Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-10-2005, 04:33 AM   #297
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Thought I might pass this along for those of you still having trouble. I had to go to codejunkies website and update my software to v1.31. Once I did that, ALL of the MVP saves, plus some ESPN CH saves I was having problems with worked!

It's worth checking out if you still can't get 3.3 to load. Worked flawlessly for me. Go to the XBox coejunkies site.

Here is what the DL should say

Action Replay XBox PC Software v1.31 - UPDATED: 07/30/2004
Now works with both the old and new versions of the XBOX memory card
Click Here To Download

Direct Link Scroll down and it's on your left.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:14 AM   #298
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15

It might just be because I got Action Replay not too long ago and it is newer, but I haven't had any problem with these. I had never used WinRar before and it works perfectly for me. Hopefully updating your Action Replay software helps you guys out.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:27 AM   #299
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
Just got home and DLed the PS2 rosters...very impressed as I was with the previous ones.

The first thing I checked was Kelly Shoppach since they mentioned they had created him. Birthday, exact height and weight, even a pretty good rendition of his batting stance all included. The thing that's great is comparing him to the no-name player they used from version 3.2, who was 10 pounds lighter, born in June, and had a different stance. I seriously can't wait until all the minor league players get this treatment and are edited in ways we console users just can't edit. Very pleased.
Well, anybody can edit the player's name and DOB. This effort is really trying to go the extra mile and get appearance and attributes right as well. I'd think most people don't want to play with "real" minor leaguers unless their skill levels are reflected accordingly.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:44 AM   #300
Rookie

Miami3344's Arena

OVR: 3

Does anyone have the roster in .max format for PS2? This winrar stuff is way over my head.....If anyone can help, please email me at [email protected] or send me a max version...thanks in advance!
Old 03-10-2005, 11:04 AM   #301
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by samjjones
Well, anybody can edit the player's name and DOB. This effort is really trying to go the extra mile and get appearance and attributes right as well. I'd think most people don't want to play with "real" minor leaguers unless their skill levels are reflected accordingly.
Me included, and that's what I appreciate about them the most. The guys seem very responsive and interactive in the forum dedicated to their rosters over at mvpmods, which is great.

Hey sam, do you know if player salaries will be targeted as an area to update, for players like Tim Hudson who just signed extensions for instance? I know it was being discussed and I didn't see it in version 3.3, even though I know some have been edited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2005, 11:15 AM   #302
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5

not sure if this was answered in my earlier post but are these xbox files done with mvp edit on the pc and then transfered for xbox??? if so that is awesome.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:17 AM   #303
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic78
not sure if this was answered in my earlier post but are these xbox files done with mvp edit on the pc and then transfered for xbox??? if so that is awesome.
thats correct
Old 03-10-2005, 04:36 PM   #304
MVP

OVR: 7

I believe that there is some kind of an "accurate rosters" effort going on, although I'm not sure as to the extent of it. My guess would be that once all major/minor league rosters are created, that salaries would be something to look at. But right now, I think only like less than 20% of the minor leagues are done, so there is a lot of work to go.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »