Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-10-2005, 04:38 PM   #305
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

FYI, it took me about a week to complete one organization's rosters. The data entry part was easy, the research was the difficult part. I typically use all of the "normal" resources, like Baseball America, John Sickels Minor League Handbook, Baseball Prospectus, each team's official website, www.milb.com, etc.

I worked on the Angels (I am not an Angels fan), and I think they are pretty accurate for the amount of data available. They have a great farm system, and it was fun working on guys like Callaspo, Kendry Morales, Steve Shell, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2005, 05:12 PM   #306
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by samjjones
FYI, it took me about a week to complete one organization's rosters. The data entry part was easy, the research was the difficult part. I typically use all of the "normal" resources, like Baseball America, John Sickels Minor League Handbook, Baseball Prospectus, each team's official website, www.milb.com, etc.

I worked on the Angels (I am not an Angels fan), and I think they are pretty accurate for the amount of data available. They have a great farm system, and it was fun working on guys like Callaspo, Kendry Morales, Steve Shell, etc.
One week per org doesn't surprise me at all. Great work on the Angels too. Last year, my favorite rosters were from GForce and took almost half the season to create and adjust to their full potential. Well worth the waiting, so I'm in no rush with this set. It'll be great to see the minors come together so we can play around with dynasty with some accurate rosters, but again, thanks first and foremost for all the effort. I'll be looking for the updates and ways to contribute with corrections/prospect & CAP info and anything else needed at mvpmods.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:22 PM   #307
Rookie

OVR: 5

Do these have the pictures for the players or no?
Old 03-10-2005, 06:20 PM   #308
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey guys was wondering if you can or would put in horys Id list or DMG has alot of photos for missing players on his roster set.Do you plan on addng the hory Id thing? Maybe alot more players would have pictures.If you look at jimdawg47 (not sure if thats his right name)but He has those same photos like example on the mariners.reicherts pic,alon with wiki gonzales and i think widger on white sox.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:51 PM   #309
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5

do these rosters have pitchers trajectories corrected???
Old 03-10-2005, 10:05 PM   #310
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Thought I might pass this along for those of you still having trouble. I had to go to codejunkies website and update my software to v1.31. Once I did that, ALL of the MVP saves, plus some ESPN CH saves I was having problems with worked!

It's worth checking out if you still can't get 3.3 to load. Worked flawlessly for me. Go to the XBox coejunkies site.

Here is what the DL should say

Action Replay XBox PC Software v1.31 - UPDATED: 07/30/2004
Now works with both the old and new versions of the XBOX memory card
Click Here To Download

Direct Link Scroll down and it's on your left.
Did it and the file still doesn't work. I have never had a problem with action replay before. People keep saying that there are only a few files in the folder once it's unzipped. Mine has 19 and 4 text files. This is just a big waste of time.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:08 PM   #311
Rookie

Miami3344's Arena

OVR: 3

So does these rosters have all the minor leaguers on them with corrected attributes??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2005, 11:11 PM   #312
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami3344
So does these rosters have all the minor leaguers on them with corrected attributes??
They will eventually. The current set does not have full minor leagues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »