Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-13-2005, 12:47 PM   #321
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I believe there a 3.5 roster set out, try that one.
Yeah, Bonds is fixed in the 3.5 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2005, 01:54 PM   #322
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsjaw
Yeah, Bonds is fixed in the 3.5 version.
How do the O's look(both minor and major leagues) in 3.5?
Old 03-13-2005, 06:26 PM   #323
MVP

OVR: 11

Trumbo, the Quakes 3B is also pitching. I don't get this. When you move over him it doesn't show pitching stats either, even when you are looking at the pitching rotation. It is still one player, it isn't two. How do I get him off of pitching? How did he even get on there in the first place.

He is a good player too, I think he would have been a 1st rounder, the Angels got him late because he said he was going to college, but they drafted him late anyway and convinced him to play. So I think he is supposed to be really good eventually.

Also, Jered Weaver shouldn't be on their team because they said they wouldn't pay him what Boras wanted them to pay him. So he shouldn't be on there, there is no chance he will be in the Angels system.

I don't know why or how he has a top 100 icon, he was never on the top 100 prospect list for BA was he?

Josh Paul btw is in the Majors, the Angels carry 3 catchers. Kotchman will most likely be in AAA if he doesn't make the DH spot.

Last edited by NoSkillz50; 03-13-2005 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:28 PM   #324
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspect
How do the O's look(both minor and major leagues) in 3.5?
Virtually untouched so far, exept Walter Young was created and is on Ottawa. They basically tried to create every guy mssing from each team's 40 man rosters first. They are slowly doing the minor league teams, as there are only a few teams that have fairly accurate AAA teams so far.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:30 PM   #325
MVP

3.5 is out already? Didn't know that...

I just went to MVPlanet.com and it won't let me D/L... it says doners only until it is released to the public... how lame!

why host it on that site if they are using it to make money and holding it out for a few days?

why agree to that, are they paying you guys??? if they are i guess that is a good reason, but it seems like such a scam if they aren't... who needs that site when you have OS... really
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2005, 06:32 PM   #326
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz50
3.5 is out already? Didn't know that...

I just went to MVPlanet.com and it won't let me D/L... it says doners only until it is released to the public... how lame!

why host it on that site if they are using it to make money and holding it out for a few days?

why agree to that, are they paying you guys??? if they are i guess that is a good reason, but it seems like such a scam if they aren't... who needs that site when you have OS... really
They aren't trying to make money, they just don't want people posting it all over the web, like has apparently happened with an earlier version. It's their rosters, they can do as they wish. Feel free to create you own!
Old 03-13-2005, 06:34 PM   #327
MVP

they are great rosters, but why are they placed on a site that is with holding them from ppl that don't give money to there site?

the last thing they are going to do is sucker me into giving money to the site to d.l rosters early.

why can't they just post it on OS.

Last edited by NoSkillz50; 03-13-2005 at 06:41 PM.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:38 PM   #328
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkillz50
they are great rosters, but why are they placed on a site that is with holding them from ppl that don't give money to there site?
The guy who runs the site, Krawitham, is the one doing the conversions from PC to PS2 and XBox. From what I understand, it isn't exactly easy to do, and costs money. He's doing it as a service. Besides, he'll have them up for everyone to download soon, I'm sure. I guess it's just a way of saying thanks to the people who have helped him out with his site. Hell, he even told people to stop donating for now, as he wasn't in it to make money. He's just had trouble with people respecting his request to not post the file anywhere, except his site.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »