Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-14-2005, 07:08 AM   #345
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkrause
3.4 is the messed up version with the Oriental Barry Bonds and the wacky hits.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2005, 03:13 PM   #346
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkrause
I am pretty sure 3.4 was released on friday so i don't see 5-6 days as the lag here. I don't see why people cannot pay for earlier access to these rosters. You paid for the game, your paid for your system, you pay for x box live- he is providing a service. Also, it is free after a week or two it sounds like.

Also, he is paying for his site and also it gets people to visit his site by providing rosters. The more people that check it out, the more that might stay, post, etc. Maybe, i am in the minority on this but people are not just entitled to others work just because. I have donationed to MVPplanet and to the actual roster makers myselves in this case. If you cannot start a dynasty without these rosters or a complete minors- you should donate too.

For that matter- we wouldn't have these wonderful OS boards without donations.

Don
Not so fast my friend dont be fooled Operation Sports gets money from more then just donations my friend they are pretty well off even if not 1 single person donated. Ever wonder why you are being pounded to the ground with popups and spyware?? what about all that spam that gets sent to your email account? Yes they make a buttload of money just from those 2 things I mentioned. But the thing is they dont ask for money they resort to those techniques and make money from the ads and such and thats not even the point. Theres no doubt that he is trying to profit from these rosters which is a bad idea and a damn shame which is why its not taken too kind by people and I dont blame them I would feel scammed too you just cannot justify it any way you put it. Just because you got conned out of 20 bucks doesnt mean everyone else should be too and for that matter be forced to visit that site to download some rosters that can be converted in 30 seconds (dont be fooled) If any person should recieve any money it should be RGlass at http://www.glass4.com/MVPedit/
cause its his software thats being used and without that we wouldnt have anything for consoles. I know lots of people who agree with me and would convert these rosters free of charge and post them to OS. Dont let this guy con you out of your money for something thats free.

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!

Last edited by funkydelic; 03-14-2005 at 03:31 PM.
Old 03-14-2005, 03:40 PM   #347
Rookie

Wilson10's Arena

OVR: 4

NICE.............a little Lee Corso for ya ina baseball thread!! Gotta love it!

I was wondering the same thing Funkydelic......how easy is it , providing you have the right stuff to convert these rosters? I mean thanks for clearing this up. I didn't donate. If I had the time I would do rosters and post here for FREE. I love Operation Sports and the ONLY bad thing about it is that I don' have enough free time to spend on here LOL. I have been at this site for a few years, just was shy to post at first and now just not enough time. Topics like this were unheard of when I first started coming here. LInk to this site then pay me for the rosters I didn't make...LMAO!!!!
Old 03-14-2005, 04:14 PM   #348
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
Not so fast my friend dont be fooled Operation Sports gets money from more then just donations my friend they are pretty well off even if not 1 single person donated. Ever wonder why you are being pounded to the ground with popups and spyware?? what about all that spam that gets sent to your email account?
Actually that's not true. Here's a short version of the OS story. Ever since Steve took over the site, he's been paying the monthly fee (based on bandwidth used) out of his own pocket. From what I understand, it's not cheap. OS gets a ton of traffic and needs a high bandwidth so it costs more. It's not a $50 fee to host the site. It's probably $150+ a month. Needless to say, Steve was taking a hit (money-wise) to run the site. He did so because he loves videogames and enjoyed doing the site.

Now, within the past year, Steve was offered a deal where a company would host the site on one of their servers as long as the ads could be run on the top of the site. I think they paid for the cost of bandwidth on the forums, but not on the mainpage. So it helped out Steve greatly, but he's probably still in the hole from all the years of paying for the site out of his pocket and through donations.

As for spam emails, that can happen from any site you visit that uses cookies. Spyware is the same way. All a site has to do is place a cookie on your PC and they can grab whatever information they want. That's why you should choose to accept/decline cookies on a per-site basis.

Not to mention, OS specifically states in it's TOS that it will not sell your email address to spam companies. This is for legal reasons so that people don't start claiming they do so.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:55 PM   #349
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson10
NICE.............a little Lee Corso for ya ina baseball thread!! Gotta love it!

I was wondering the same thing Funkydelic......how easy is it , providing you have the right stuff to convert these rosters? I mean thanks for clearing this up. I didn't donate. If I had the time I would do rosters and post here for FREE. I love Operation Sports and the ONLY bad thing about it is that I don' have enough free time to spend on here LOL. I have been at this site for a few years, just was shy to post at first and now just not enough time. Topics like this were unheard of when I first started coming here. LInk to this site then pay me for the rosters I didn't make...LMAO!!!!
To answer your question its as easy as 2 clicks and 1 drag and drop. The Pc version is posted at Mvpmods.com almost daily, There are tons of other rosters there. I just been converting my own for personal use screw paying someone else ill do it myself.

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!

Last edited by funkydelic; 03-14-2005 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:25 PM   #350
MVP

OVR: 7

And what about us PS2 users??? If not for Kraw, we'd be SOL.
Old 03-14-2005, 06:08 PM   #351
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Here is what is starting to scare me about these rosters:

Quote:
Further tweaking of stats (I simmed several seasons and tweaked power numbers and speed numbers...Should produce more realistic stats), also tweaked pitches for several pitchers based on post throughout this thread.
(Taken from the notes as to what has changed in v3.5)

My question is this:

How much tweaking of stats? How is this affected by the sliders you use or don't use? I can understand tweaking of some stats (I'm guessing it is actually referring to attributes) for the few players that are drastically over-rated or under-rated, but changing attributes to produce more realistic simmed stats?

It is these types of blanket attribute changes that start leading to bad things later on down the road with rosters like these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2005, 06:21 PM   #352
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
To answer your question its as easy as 2 clicks and 1 drag and drop. The Pc version is posted at Mvpmods.com almost daily, There are tons of other rosters there. I just been converting my own for personal use screw paying someone else ill do it myself.

But how does a guy like me convert a PC roster to XBOX? How do you convert?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »