Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2005, 03:07 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

np
Old 03-04-2005, 03:08 PM   #34
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Please, take down the roster, Kraw does such a great job of the conversion, we don't want to lose that. It's not hard to jump over to MVPPlanet and get the file.
The file post was deleted.

Please - roster creators don't ask for much recompense for their hard work. The least we all can do is respect their wishes, and allow them control over where their file is found.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:13 PM   #35
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawhitham
I think so

not my roster, All I will be doing on the roster is the Cincinnati Reds (ML,AAA,AA,A)
Hey Kraw, when you say that you will be doing the Reds ORganization are your referring to the version 3.3 that is due out Monday or are you speaking of what you are going to do to them for your own personal use?

Also a Reds fan...thanks.

John
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2005, 04:15 PM   #36
Rookie

OSUBUCKS#1's Arena

OVR: 0

I have a question for all. Does anyone know how to convert the file to max drive instead of x-port. Thanks
Old 03-04-2005, 04:51 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 7

Kraw will be doing the Reds minor leaguers for this roster set, although I'm not positive if they will be included in Monday's release. I'll be finishing up the Anaheim Angels affiliates, and those guys should make the Monday one.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:00 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

I am going to get these now... good lookin guys
Old 03-04-2005, 05:17 PM   #39
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yankee Faithful
I am going to get these now... good lookin guys
Kraw, my sincere thanks to the authors...these are tremendous, and I'm sure they'll be unreal with full minors and tweaks.

The first thing I checked for was that the "salary glitch" from console editing didn't exist...and it didn't with this set! By that, I mean if you edited Renteria's number or Bonds's stance on the PS2 roster screen, their salary would be all screwed up when you go into dynasty. These are definitely the rosters I've been looking for!

Is there any chance, given that they've included Bonds's career stats among others, that the authors will be adding his face and profile along with some scabs and top prospects? That would just put these rosters over the top for me! Thanks Kraw, and please pass along my gratitude to those who did these for us.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:30 PM   #40
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Kraw, just read your comments on the thread entitled "Rosters for XBox with Pictures." So don't bother answering my question in the last paragraph, all info I did not know.

The reason I ask is because we actually had player faces for some top prospects last year (Jose Capellan was one), and for the PS2 to make it even more confusing. Not to prompt you to write a novel, but how were these rosters edited and made available for the PS2? I thought we would be stuck with edited rosters from the console and having to deal with inaccurate salaries thanks to that reoccurring glitch from last year's game. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »