Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-19-2005, 07:22 PM   #441
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
We are talking about Ps2 and Xbox here guy.
Ok sorry I didnt know that. Good luck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2005, 09:23 PM   #442
Rookie

supdog's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Take a look at tstat.dat that file and team.dat varies from console to PC. In tstat.dat on the Pc its missing the ever important 3 and 4 vertical column (might be a bug I just found in MvpEdit) but nevertheless look at the tstat.dat on this set and compare to the original consoles tstat.dat. The hist.dat file might be causing problems since there are names on the roster showing last years stats it cannot find the rest so it might crash but I doubt it but its a big possibility. Anyone simmed several seasons??
The tstat file is only used to display team win/losses from the previous year so I dont see how that could affect anything and the team.dat file is for how a team will react in certain situations. I couldnt find any columns missing in the tstat file but unless it was fixed for version 3.5 I dont know about 3.2.
Old 03-19-2005, 09:39 PM   #443
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdog
The tstat file is only used to display team win/losses from the previous year so I dont see how that could affect anything and the team.dat file is for how a team will react in certain situations. I couldnt find any columns missing in the tstat file but unless it was fixed for version 3.5 I dont know about 3.2.

regarding tstat.dat for the roster look at the key on top there is supposed to be 3 and 4 columns below there isnt it just repeats 1 and 2 whereas the original consoles does not. it goes to 3 and 4 possibly a bug in MvpEdit? I do not know.

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!
Old 03-19-2005, 11:05 PM   #444
Rookie

OVR: 1

Every time i try to put either 3.4 or 3.5 on my AR it says "Not a valid XBOX save" or something. I read that you need to download this winrar thing and it'll fix it, but I'm not very good at computer stuff and call me dumb if you want, I looked at it and messed with it a little, but i dont know how to use that thing to convert the files, or whatever I am supposed to do to transfer either 3.4 or 3.5 to my AR. So, if possible, could someone do me a HUGE favor and convert either 3.4 or 3.5 to what it needs to be for my AR and send it to me, please? thanks, hope that wasnt too confusing.

Last edited by kjc1222; 03-19-2005 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:23 AM   #445
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
What do I hope to accomplish by complaining about it? Well as more and more people come out and say that they're seeing strange stuff, I guess I'm hoping that these guys will see the error of their ways and at least restore the major leagues back to default. I think the real problem here is MVPEDIT.
Sorry Badgun, but I couldn't tell if you were talking about sin in the world or the rosters...sounds like a sermon I've heard at my church before. :y4:

Ok, having fun with you man, but the truth is...I don't know about MVPedit so I can't say that last sentence is wrong. I'm glad you don't see these "hacks" as the true "corruption" you speak of; and just a reminder, you're not going to convert the editors to your roster beliefs since they don't post here! Ultimately, your efforts = no change whatsoever. And why should they, they're not your rosters and you don't have to use them. If you're hoping to warn others, you've done that. Now you're trying to impart paranoia and distaste...not needed.

Funkydelic, if I were to change a pitchers arsenal on my own on my PS2, I wouldn't be screwing up the game. So do you feel that MVPedit is the flaw that doesn't translate these kind of changes well? How could taking away Schill's curve make lefties hit loopy fly balls at the plate? I've been working late recently so I haven't been able to look more in depth for these happenings you listed. I'm not saying you don't see what you're seeing, but I haven't so I'm trying to understand your confidence that MVPedit shouldn't be used or must be modified. The game plays great for me still, but I also feel like any abnormal trajectory off the bat needs to be scrutinized because of what you're saying. I don't disagree because I just don't know, but how can we make this more factual?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2005, 01:30 AM   #446
Rookie

supdog's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
regarding tstat.dat for the roster look at the key on top there is supposed to be 3 and 4 columns below there isnt it just repeats 1 and 2 whereas the original consoles does not. it goes to 3 and 4 possibly a bug in MvpEdit? I do not know.
I see what your saying but you could fill in all zeros and it wouldnt have any effect on the rosters because it its only used to display the teams Win/Loss record from last year.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:44 AM   #447
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

These rosters are causing absolutely NO PROBLEMS on the consoles. It's impossible. All the rosters are are spreadsheets of specific values for players and how they should perform and what they're attributes are. There's no way, at least for the console, that they can screw anything up as far as swirling balls or weird base rounding issues, etc. Ridiculous.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:37 AM   #448
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguit
These rosters are causing absolutely NO PROBLEMS on the consoles. It's impossible. All the rosters are are spreadsheets of specific values for players and how they should perform and what they're attributes are. There's no way, at least for the console, that they can screw anything up as far as swirling balls or weird base rounding issues, etc. Ridiculous.

You couldnt be any how should I say this? wronger

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »