Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-21-2005, 11:18 AM   #465
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

My kingdom for an Xbox fully completed Xbox roster...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2005, 11:38 AM   #466
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

i wanna say i read some where that ya cant make a ps2 save into an xbox save. hope i'm wrong b/c the more rosters the better!!
Old 03-21-2005, 12:12 PM   #467
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

so gents, you all having these strange issues with fly balls, etc? just curious. i figured i just couldn't hit ok, i still can't hit... perhaps there is something to this file being edited.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:32 PM   #468
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguit
so gents, you all having these strange issues with fly balls, etc? just curious. i figured i just couldn't hit ok, i still can't hit... perhaps there is something to this file being edited.
I've seen about 2-3 suspicious fly balls, but to be honest, I don't think I'd be suspicious if not for others bringing it up. Two of them landed 10 rows back but just took a little longer to get out, so who knows. Even at that, they were not abnormal trajectories off the bat, maybe just different than what I saw originally. I'm still not sold on it but I'm open to anyone exploring MVPedit for a problem.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:46 PM   #469
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
I've seen about 2-3 suspicious fly balls, but to be honest, I don't think I'd be suspicious if not for others bringing it up. Two of them landed 10 rows back but just took a little longer to get out, so who knows. Even at that, they were not abnormal trajectories off the bat, maybe just different than what I saw originally. I'm still not sold on it but I'm open to anyone exploring MVPedit for a problem.
Well, I didn't mention this before because I thought all the problems were with invidual players and not ball trajectories, but the leadoff hitter for Philadelphia, I think his name is Jimmy Rollins, hit a long fly ball that seemed to carry forever. I thought at first it was out, but the ball marker was clearly still on the field. I got back to the ball, but it hit off the wall and since I was already back there, the ball ran right up into Jim Edmonds glove. I immediately turned to throw it to second, but when I did, Rollins was halfway between third and home. He was home before the ball ever got to 2nd. I thought this was a little odd because I didn't think he was THAT fast. This ball would have been lucky to be a triple for most faster runners, but he got an inside the parker with ease.

Now that you guys mention the ball hanging in the air, I though I should mention that.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:51 PM   #470
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
Well, I didn't mention this before because I thought all the problems were with invidual players and not ball trajectories, but the leadoff hitter for Philadelphia, I think his name is Jimmy Rollins, hit a long fly ball that seemed to carry forever. I thought at first it was out, but the ball marker was clearly still on the field. I got back to the ball, but it hit off the wall and since I was already back there, the ball ran right up into Jim Edmonds glove. I immediately turned to throw it to second, but when I did, Rollins was halfway between third and home. He was home before the ball ever got to 2nd. I thought this was a little odd because I didn't think he was THAT fast. This ball would have been lucky to be a triple for most faster runners, but he got an inside the parker with ease.

Now that you guys mention the ball hanging in the air, I though I should mention that.
Did the ball roll around or something before Edmonds got it? If you were playing in Fenway and the ball bounced around in the triangle, it might be realistic...but that just sounds impossible. Not calling you a liar btw, just hard to picture Rollins is home before the cutoff man is involved.
Old 03-21-2005, 01:09 PM   #471
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

Another important note is that I'm playing on All-Star with Pared's sliders, with User contact and power down to zero and those two sliders for the computer slightly turned down a bit also. If you do a hitting mini game on Rookie, the ball magically carries to compensate for weaker-skilled MVP players. That wouldn't make a difference in the Rollins example, but what difficulty and slider sets are people seeing these issues on?

At about the same time I started using version 3.5, I was changing my sliders to Pared's latest version with the above tweaks. So it's hard for me to tell what's what. If anything, I noticed I wasn't jacking the ball as much which I welcomed...I hit too many line drives that could kill people and could turn on a pitch with Manny every game without pressing up. But again, the sliders helped tune that, so the rosters aren't my only variable.

The mystery continues...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2005, 03:04 PM   #472
MVP

toychri's Arena

OVR: 8

So is there a frickin Xbox roster out there that just has updated transactions and the minor leages named? 48 pages and no useful roster, wtf?

Sorry for the attitude, I just can't believe I can't find a decent Xbox roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »