Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-21-2005, 07:28 PM   #481
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

hey guys, make your own roster if ya dont like this set. or are ya just to lazy to do all the work? you guys just wanna cry and moan here, get off your a$$'s and do a set yourself if ya dont like these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2005, 07:32 PM   #482
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon3 Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

how download rosters
Old 03-21-2005, 07:34 PM   #483
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame
hey guys, make your own roster if ya dont like this set. or are ya just to lazy to do all the work? you guys just wanna cry and moan here, get off your a$$'s and do a set yourself if ya dont like these.
I believe the point of a discussion forum is to discuss topics.Discussion of this topic,the llmac-HypnoxXx rosters may include some points of criticism.If this is distasteful to you,just play with the rosters and ignore these posts.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:36 PM   #484
MVP

koebner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosweet
how download rosters
Me not sure.
Old 03-21-2005, 08:46 PM   #485
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceBrown
Give some idiot a keyboard & he thinks he has a brain.
I bet you thought that one up all by yourself, didn't you genius?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2005, 10:31 PM   #486
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaEps
Why is he an idiot? I for one have not been very active in this thread, but have read its posts from time to time. I would have to agree with what he is saying. If I am out here looking for a set of rosters with complete and accurate names, lineups, and minor leagues - I don't want their attributes being fiddled with. Unless the roster description includes a listing of edits, including attribute edits, they are misleading. Too many sources, opinions, and feelings factor into attribute edits.
A fan of Ichiro's might think his speed is a 99 rating, but a Yankees fan might think his speed rating is more like a 95. Too much subjectivity. The control is leaving the attributes at default as a download and letting the players fiddle with them. I think that downloading rosters that were meant to be used on the PC, that were converted to the PS2 or Xbox, becomes a sticky situation.

In the end, I appreciate the hard work that the people have put into making these types of rosters available for us. Many, many thanks. But I don't think he's an idiot for expressing his opinion.

EA makes some kick arse rosters, you should really check them out.

As far as the work put in by llcmac-HypnoxXx, you have no room to criticize or complain about any edits they perform......hence the reason THEY are editing the rosters not YOU.

Your more than able to go ahead & edit your own rosters.....any moron can type in the names.

Its ungrateful people like you & badgun that can ruin a good thing.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:07 AM   #487
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
I believe the point of a discussion forum is to discuss topics.Discussion of this topic,the llmac-HypnoxXx rosters may include some points of criticism.If this is distasteful to you,just play with the rosters and ignore these posts.
that is true but the same idiot makes the same post over and over.
Old 03-22-2005, 02:10 AM   #488
MVP

faster's Arena

anybody else run any tests? I haven't seen any difference playing on all-star. i can't seem to hit crap either way. i still think it's pretty hard for a roster set to mess up the trajectory of a ball, etc. i understand how it could happen, but when it's simply player values, then there's not much it can screw up. interesting to know what it calls, etc. i can see potential issues when edited from the PC and converted though. still, a console is very static and without the rest of files being touched i'm still wary on if the rosters can mess stuff up that bad.

i haven't seen a whole lot of people complaining about weird stuff but quite a few are miffed at these player changes, and rightfully so. regardless, the changes are probably fairly subtle overall, so i'm still ok with them.

hope these turn out to be fine as far as just being coincidence with weird happenings as that'd make me pretty happy! whomever is doing the conversions, thanks again. i don't think anybody is being critical of your work, just simply trying to be thorough

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »