Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-22-2005, 12:38 PM   #497
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This thread is completely out of control and continues to serve no purpose, despite one's opinion that he is a dynasty savior for pointing out the perils of these rosters...

Let's try this one more time, for old time's sake. If you feel the need to continually warn others about these rosters like the OS Paul Revere, feel free, but create your own thread. Better yet, create your own rosters since you have such a grand following with all those PMs you're telling us about. But please, for the love of playing video games FOR FUN, ease up Badgun. I'm not here to criticize you as I respect your opinion, but this "cause" of yours is not nobel...it actually scares me that you feel commissioned to do this for others.
Old 03-22-2005, 01:39 PM   #498
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
This thread is completely out of control and continues to serve no purpose, despite one's opinion that he is a dynasty savior for pointing out the perils of these rosters...

Let's try this one more time, for old time's sake. If you feel the need to continually warn others about these rosters like the OS Paul Revere, feel free, but create your own thread. Better yet, create your own rosters since you have such a grand following with all those PMs you're telling us about. But please, for the love of playing video games FOR FUN, ease up Badgun. I'm not here to criticize you as I respect your opinion, but this "cause" of yours is not nobel...it actually scares me that you feel commissioned to do this for others.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2005, 04:50 AM   #499
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki41
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
FYI.. There are other roster sets on MVPlanet.com that have been converted to Xbox, with ratings in tact.

Ive checked them out and they are quite accurate. There are a few issues with cyber faces but Ibelieve they will be corrected by the opening day set
Old 03-23-2005, 11:04 AM   #500
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
You see, to begin with I am not a beggar, so I can be a chooser if I wish. I can be perfectly content with any one of the several other roster sets that have some prospects named without the irritating and incomprehensible edits of major league players. And you are correct, I do not have the time nor the desire to create a roster set. I wish I did, but I do not.

I will continue to question the integrity of these rosters as more and more complaints surface about them. This may prompt several things, most importantly someone to make a roster with full minors without all the messy and unnecessary editing.
Badgun, you made your point when this thread was 3 pages long. It is now up to 50, and you are still posting your criticism of this topic. That is called trolling. Why don't you cease posting here, and instead open a new thread which actively seeks to achieve the goal you are aiming for? It is CLEAR that you will not achieve that goal with the roster set for which this thread is devoted. Thank you.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:25 PM   #501
Banned

OVR: 3

I see on MVPlanet that they released a 3.5 roster thats supposedly "console-friendly".

Are you guys speaking based on that one? or a previous version?

Also, whats that Bonds, Millar face download issue they talk about?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2005, 03:34 PM   #502
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaholics
I see on MVPlanet that they released a 3.5 roster thats supposedly "console-friendly".

Are you guys speaking based on that one? or a previous version?

Also, whats that Bonds, Millar face download issue they talk about?
I have 3.5 for ps2, console friendly of course. It's been up for a while so I've used them alot...no wierd occurences from my perspective. The minors are starting to come around, so you'll see a lot of players in AAA that are named and representative of the real player.

The whole thing about Bonds and Millar's face is that if you use a roster with those cyber faces, it can crash your game since it will be calling on pc files that don't exist on your console. Happened in an earlier version with John Franco, which is why he now has a generic face and their is the "console friendly" version out now to avoid that from happening again.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:37 PM   #503
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
I have 3.5 for ps2, console friendly of course. It's been up for a while so I've used them alot...no wierd occurences from my perspective. The minors are starting to come around, so you'll see a lot of players in AAA that are named and representative of the real player.

The whole thing about Bonds and Millar's face is that if you use a roster with those cyber faces, it can crash your game since it will be calling on pc files that don't exist on your console. Happened in an earlier version with John Franco, which is why he now has a generic face and their is the "console friendly" version out now to avoid that from happening again.
3.5 is console friendly. Snash's and Spanishflys still have face issues but kraw said he found the bugs and will repost them soon.
Old 03-23-2005, 05:32 PM   #504
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

The Bonds, Millar face download is for modded Xboxes.
the issue is what ive been trying to say all along that these rosters were taken from the PC default rosters not the consoles hence the crashes.

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!

Last edited by funkydelic; 03-23-2005 at 05:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »