Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-29-2005, 08:45 AM   #529
Community Manager

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
He means tampered with and changed like pitches, pitch types, and so forth
there are a ton of players that they messed with while thats okay for the Pc doesnt necessarily translate well to the console versions.
Last year, I could see this (as last year there were a ton of hidden rating to screw with through MVPedit) But this year, I have used two sets of rosters on Xbox (LLmac's is one of them) and I have seen no issues with them.

Here is what it boils down to, guys. It looks like LLmac and Hypnoxxx will have the only console-friendly Full Minors roster download. They are now being helped by GeForce (the guy who, as many of you know, put out the amazing rosters last year). The catch is if you don't like player ratings changes across the board (which, IMO, is necessary because, whether you like it or not, EA messed up on a TON of the player ratings this year), then you won't like these rosters. I trust that Llmac and Hypnoxxx do their homework before changing ratings (I have been following their thread at MVPMods.com), but their are always going to be one or two issues that slip through or an argument here or there about "you rated this guy too high".

If you can see past player ratings edits, then these rosters are the best available to the public for the Xbox. If you don't like player ratinggs edits, you may want to start on your own Full Minors set, because it doesn't look like anyone is doing that as of now (PooDiddy does a good job for PS2, but they aren't Xbox convertable).

Now, can the bickering back and forth end about player ratings? We all know who feels what way on them. We all know this particular roster set will have major ratings edits. Let's leave it at that, and have some constructive talk about fixes for these rosters. There are people that try to read through these threads for that, you know...

My Twitter
My PARTNERED Twitch Channel!
Old 03-29-2005, 08:46 AM   #530
Rookie

OVR: 8

If you read their thread on MVPmods.com theyve put tons of research into each player. If they change a player thats because its in a scouting report.
WASHINGTONWIZARDS
MICHIGANWOLVERINES
Old 03-29-2005, 10:22 AM   #531
Rookie

OVR: 1

Have they mentioned when a full minors set will be released? I keep telling myself that we aren't near opening day yet, but we are getting much closer now.

PhilC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2005, 12:08 PM   #532
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilCrenshaw
Have they mentioned when a full minors set will be released? I keep telling myself that we aren't near opening day yet, but we are getting much closer now.

PhilC
First game is actually this sunday night, Redsox and Yanks.

Anyone know how the rosters are coming? Is it still scheduled for opening day?

It seems that there the only ones doing a full set of minors.
Old 03-29-2005, 04:23 PM   #533
Rookie

OVR: 8

Looks like the next roster update is scheduled for Friday according to the main thread at the MVPMods.com forums. Expectthe MLB, AAA, and FA rosters to be complete, but AA and A rosters will still have a bunch of fake players and will take longer to finalize.
Old 03-29-2005, 09:34 PM   #534
Rookie

OVR: 3

are these roster sets fixed i heard they were broken and affected ball flight and such. If they are great.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:20 PM   #535
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Big update coming up this weekend in time for the opener...can't wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2005, 05:13 AM   #536
MVP

OVR: 12

i am having a problem downloading from there. i get some message that says i have an "invalid menu path". can someone send me the latest xbox verion:

[email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »