Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-04-2005, 08:35 PM   #49
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Was stuff like that edited, attributes and stuff? I thought this was a roster set only, nothing edited. That's when these rosters always get messed up.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 03-04-2005, 08:38 PM   #50
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Was stuff like that edited, attributes and stuff? I thought this was a roster set only, nothing edited. That's when these rosters always get messed up.
I believe they are doing some editing. I know that one of the things discussed in the thread was Greinke's curveball, so, they are at least taking some attribute stuff into consideration.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:42 PM   #51
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RattDaddee
I believe they are doing some editing. I know that one of the things discussed in the thread was Greinke's curveball, so, they are at least taking some attribute stuff into consideration.
Yeah, his deuce is pretty crazy in the game. I haven't seen many ratings changed though, which is good.

Hey RattDaddee, are you going to make Andy Marte and Jeff Francoeur 5 star prospects? They're currently listed at 4. I think Prospectus actually has Marte as their #1 prospect, and we both know about JF.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2005, 08:49 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon7 Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

ok, i've just come across this thread... let me get this straight....

have you guys edited MVP's PC rosters/stats, etc and then somehow exported them into an xport file that i can use on my PS2 version of the game?

if so, i bow to you!!! i used to love editing my PC sports games and it was one HUGE void that I could never do with a console game. If this is what you guys are doing than I take my hat off to ya.

Thanks!!!!

I'm always taking custom orders! Let me know what you want and we'll go from there.
http://community.webshots.com/user/agentq16
Old 03-04-2005, 09:05 PM   #53
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
Hey RattDaddee, are you going to make Andy Marte and Jeff Francoeur 5 star prospects? They're currently listed at 4. I think Prospectus actually has Marte as their #1 prospect, and we both know about JF.
Jeff I will definitely put at 5*, mainly just because he is who he is. Marte, on the other hand, I really don't know. I mean, sure, there has been an endless amount of hype around him for years now, but I just can't convince myself to buy into it. No matter how good he is, I just have a hard time getting excited about him.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:15 PM   #54
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11

Thanks for putting it up on there Kraw.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:57 PM   #55
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Jeff I will definitely put at 5*, mainly just because he is who he is. Marte, on the other hand, I really don't know. I mean, sure, there has been an endless amount of hype around him for years now, but I just can't convince myself to buy into it. No matter how good he is, I just have a hard time getting excited about him.
I feel the same way actually. If Marte breaks out, he could be the better of the two, but JF is more can't miss with all his tools.

The more I look at these rosters, the more I love them. Just noticed Justin Verlander on the Tigers AA team. Will guys like Jeff Niemann and Philip Humber be added when the minor league rosters are done? Both could play as high as AA ball this year. I know a couple idiots like Jared Weaver may re-enter the draft, so we'll have to wait and see with them. I'm hoping every teams top 25 prospects will be included as these are updated.

Last edited by CWood2; 03-04-2005 at 10:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2005, 10:15 PM   #56
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Oh God I hope not. That yoke GomerPyle started messing with the ratings last year and there were guys throwing 50 MPH curve balls and 98 MPH sliders. No one is qualified to change ratings...and like someone else said, it always causes problems.

Please, if you guys messed with ratings, please post it here before I get too far into my franchise. I absolutely do not want to use any rosters where someone has messed with player ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »