Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2005, 06:25 PM   #569
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotballa
beggers cant be choosers
They can sure want to use a roster that doesn't crash the game.Anyone else seeing wierd pitches,batting lineups or crashes?He's not slamming the rosters just for it's own sake.Let's try to keep the thread on topic and report what is going on with this ambitious roster set.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:29 PM   #570
Rookie

Wilson10's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
these rosters are broken Matt Miller for the Indians has a Pitch that breaks the wrong way like a screwball , his slider breaks in a circle I thought I was playing that Midway game.Luther Hackman, Seth Greisinger Atl (AAA) just to name a few are all messed up. And then get this Brandon Duckworth is batting twice with no dh lineup WOW have I lost my mind you cannot fix it cause the game just crashes, I dont think this is meant to be used on consoles im sorry too many mistakes. I cannot play a franchise with the starting pitcher hitting twice 8th and 9th spot on interleague games this sucks. RR pitchers will bat like 4 or 6 times per starter every game! Use these rosters at your own risk and look very closeley at all the weird things going on with this set.

Thanks gomerpyle!!

Last edited by Wilson10; 04-05-2005 at 08:30 PM. Reason: OOOPS!! Did I say that??
Old 04-05-2005, 08:32 PM   #571
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

All I want to know is this.

If I DL this awesome sounding roster, am I going to have problems?

I.E....Doubles of certain players (can not have that), or freezing when in my dynasty?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2005, 08:47 PM   #572
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
All I want to know is this.

If I DL this awesome sounding roster, am I going to have problems?

I.E....Doubles of certain players (can not have that), or freezing when in my dynasty?

Thanks in advance.

I hate to say it but yes very likeley unless your playing it on the PC version.

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!
Old 04-05-2005, 08:51 PM   #573
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
I hate to say it but yes very likeley unless your playing it on the PC version.
OK I believe ya, but tell me this then.........which is the best roster right now...to get if I want to start an owner mode today?
Old 04-05-2005, 10:23 PM   #574
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
OK I believe ya, but tell me this then.........which is the best roster right now...to get if I want to start an owner mode today?
I'm using the HLC rosters now, version 1, which is just a name change for llcmac-hypnoxxx and the next update from version 3.5. I'm using them for PS2 and have started a fantasy draft owner mode with the Tigers to screw around with them.

There are NOT free agent doubles or any of that lame stuff. I've been using this set since their first release and any problem that has occurred was promptly fixed within MVPedit. If you're looking for full minors, it's gonna be a little longer. They have MLB and AAA pretty much perfect and put a lot of work into making the minor leaguers accurate instead of throwing a name on them. They're working on AA and A now since the rosters were just solidified, so those are coming along.

So it depends what you're looking for. Right now, you might want full minors. In the long run, I think these will be the best IMHO because I see the work and effort that goes into the minors and all the transactions. Again, the version I'm using does no have those bugs you were asking about...if I'm wrong, someone let me know.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:27 PM   #575
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

As far as freezing, that doesn't happen either. The only time they did was back in 3.2 I believe when they included John Franco's face from 2004 and this year's version couldn't read it...thus causing the game to freeze. Since then, no cyber faces have been included and I haven't seen a freeze, nor should there be one since the console friendly rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2005, 10:48 PM   #576
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyway someone could send me a ps2/sharkport file for these rosters?
[email protected]

thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »