Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-06-2005, 11:53 PM   #585
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
I'm sorry, a quick question please.

Why isn't the attachment to the file DL not in the first post like all other roster post's that I've seen on OS?

You need to go somewhere else and register to get it?
Yeah....you see, this roster is put together using an XBox that's been modded, and that's a no-no here on OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2005, 11:05 AM   #586
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Yeah....you see, this roster is put together using an XBox that's been modded, and that's a no-no here on OS.
I thought this roster was put together by converting a PC roster to Xbox with some Windows tools?
Old 04-07-2005, 01:03 PM   #587
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaNaphryz
I thought this roster was put together by converting a PC roster to Xbox with some Windows tools?
It is but the only way to get them into Action Replay format for nonmodded xboxes is to shoot out a save file by saving the rosters in game with a modded box or Ps2. I wish they would have used the console rosters as Dats as they differ. But since they are not this set is gonna have problems. People with modded xboxes dont even need Kraw as the middle man they could throw thier own Dats in the game without an Action Replay save. Hopefully they get this fixed as people keep reporting the errors and weird things they see otherwise this roster set would be usless for the consoles.

Harcore Gamers Get Their Game info Here or you aint Hardcore$$ Click for Xbox

Click for PS2

"The Dunk Contest will be off the hook" Uhh Not
Give me back my real college players I can draft you can keep this gimmick!!
Old 04-07-2005, 07:02 PM   #588
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydelic
It is but the only way to get them into Action Replay format for nonmodded xboxes is to shoot out a save file by saving the rosters in game with a modded box or Ps2. I wish they would have used the console rosters as Dats as they differ. But since they are not this set is gonna have problems. People with modded xboxes dont even need Kraw as the middle man they could throw thier own Dats in the game without an Action Replay save. Hopefully they get this fixed as people keep reporting the errors and weird things they see otherwise this roster set would be usless for the consoles.
I wanted this roster set soooo bad based on everything I have read that was modified in it, but *sigh*......... because of the small errors and such you described, I'm still holding out for something else for my owners mode (right now using the XB Live update).

Hopefully this one can be tweaked a little more so I can use it.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:05 PM   #589
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
I wanted this roster set soooo bad based on everything I have read that was modified in it, but *sigh*......... because of the small errors and such you described, I'm still holding out for something else for my owners mode (right now using the XB Live update).

Hopefully this one can be tweaked a little more so I can use it.

I play with a Mets dynasty, and it seems fine to me...
Old 04-08-2005, 12:09 PM   #590
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5

what errors in the game have u guys seen??? ive been playing like 30 games with them and i havent seen anythign wrong...
Old 04-08-2005, 12:21 PM   #591
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

they don't exist, they never existed. i've used these rosters, as have many others, with many other versions with no difference. there have been comparisons done and nothing's different. just go try them and see for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic78
what errors in the game have u guys seen??? ive been playing like 30 games with them and i havent seen anythign wrong...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2005, 02:29 PM   #592
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic78
Haven't seen anything out of the ordinary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »