Home

llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

This is a discussion on llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2 within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-04-2005, 11:54 PM   #65
MVP

WatchdogXC's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: llcmac-HypnoxXx Rosters V3.2 from Xbox & PS2

Wow, how did you guys get pictures of Scott Sauerbeck and Matt Miller on the game? I remember hearing how Bonds' picure was still on the disc last year and that it how he was able to be on it. Were those 2 guys still on the game even their there was no player for them? I was suprised to see their pics and hear their names.

Keep up the great work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 12:27 AM   #66
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawhitham
Just to be carefull maybe you should not download any rosters

the formulas are sound, 99% of the rosters last year were tweeked
formulas are sound? WTF does that mean? Look, I appreciate all the work that goes into these rosters, but none of you guys are qualified to make edits to players in the game, especially messing with their pitch ratings. You are simply asking for trouble.

I take your reply to be a yes so I will kindly delete these and thank you for your time. I'll wait for someone to put out a set where they don't play God.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:39 AM   #67
Rookie

Dkrause's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
formulas are sound? WTF does that mean? Look, I appreciate all the work that goes into these rosters, but none of you guys are qualified to make edits to players in the game, especially messing with their pitch ratings. You are simply asking for trouble.

I take your reply to be a yes so I will kindly delete these and thank you for your time. I'll wait for someone to put out a set where they don't play God.

Thats insane- since we have no idea who is exactly who on the farm, how can you not edit the farmers ratings when creating them. It would be different if you were freaking about them changing players who we know were a particular player but they didn't mention doing that. If changing the ratings is playing god i hope you never make trades, cut players, etc. As then you would be too.

I wish you luck waiting for the roster set where your teams top prospects are 1 star because the weight and height were the closest to the guy when renaming but then again- the roster creator deciding who was to be who- would be playing god.

Don
Old 03-05-2005, 12:44 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 7

Badgun, that is your opinion. There are "good" sets and "bad" sets. I wouldn't make a blanket assumption that everybody dealing with rosters doesn't know what they are doing. There are many more knowledgeable baseball fans out there than you think.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:48 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkrause
Thats insane- since we have no idea who is exactly who on the farm, how can you not edit the farmers ratings when creating them. It would be different if you were freaking about them changing players who we know were a particular player but they didn't mention doing that. If changing the ratings is playing god i hope you never make trades, cut players, etc. As then you would be too.

I wish you luck waiting for the roster set where your teams top prospects are 1 star because the weight and height were the closest to the guy when renaming but then again- the roster creator deciding who was to be who- would be playing god.

Don
As far as I know, the only changes being made to existing MLB players already in the game are number changes, and Zack Greinke's curveball velocity (which had been 50). The in-game MLB ratings are the baseline upon which all of the other edits (notably, minor league players) are being based on, with weight given to age/level of play. So a .345 hitter at A ball will be roughly equal to a .300 hitter at AA ball in terms of contact, etc.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:49 AM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftheavy
anyone know how i should rate jamal strogn of the mariners. doesn anyone have scouting on him? I downloaded this roster and his baserunning and fielding sucks. Any tips? Is he fasteter than ichiro or close to it?
I believe Jamal Strong's ratings were taken directly from last year's (2004) game (in which he was in).
Old 03-05-2005, 01:09 AM   #71
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

i dont think these guys are messing with ratings, and you know what who cares if they are DONT DL them just move on to another roster plain and simple.

keep up the great work guys!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2005, 01:17 AM   #72
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

I have to agree with Badgun, if the ratings are messed with, and now it's coming out that they are, I'm moving on as well. I don't get it why someone has to change ratings when doing a roster. Say the person doing it is a Red Sox fan, don't you think he's going to feel some of their minor leaguers are a little better than say the minor leagues of the Rangers or Marlins? Always heads into problems.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »