Home

Old 03-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #129
Pro

jacory12's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Xbox rosters as of 2-17-09

Yeah it gives me the same error as well. I would just wait until KG updates the stats and then use it as a base. I am very sorry to hear it and I hope you can find a fix.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:36 AM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 3

Freddy Garcia and Livan Hernandez (Mets) are missing from KG's latest update. Anyone know where they are?
Old 03-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #131
Pro

OVR: 9

According to hos post at EAMods, he removed them. I think there is a FA limit in the game. That may be why guys like Baldelli were missing from 6.2. Something to keep in mind as we continue on with his 7.0 rosters.

At this point I'm going to wait for some sort of answer on the importing of 20080 stats. I have tried a few things, and I'm still getting an error using that option. I think that is the final piece to getting the 2008 stats to show up in the game properly.

The ages can be adjusted by changing the birthdate of the players. The global edit feature in MVpEdit can do this across the board. The players age will be correct, but the birth year will be off because the game still thinks it's 2005. Still, it's probably better to have the right player age than get hung up on the birth year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #132
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
According to hos post at EAMods, he removed them. I think there is a FA limit in the game. That may be why guys like Baldelli were missing from 6.2. Something to keep in mind as we continue on with his 7.0 rosters.

At this point I'm going to wait for some sort of answer on the importing of 20080 stats. I have tried a few things, and I'm still getting an error using that option. I think that is the final piece to getting the 2008 stats to show up in the game properly.

The ages can be adjusted by changing the birthdate of the players. The global edit feature in MVpEdit can do this across the board. The players age will be correct, but the birth year will be off because the game still thinks it's 2005. Still, it's probably better to have the right player age than get hung up on the birth year.
I absolutely agree that the age is more important than birth year. I'm still anxiously waiting to use rosters that you tweaked for us matthewk. I hope the mod community can get the import issue resolved and we can get a nice roster by opening day.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 03-16-2009, 06:26 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 6

Im pretty sure we can get this done.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #134
Rookie

JohnTesh's Arena

Changes the ages would be fantastic. I don't care at all about the birthdate. It just sucks seeing someone whose really 24 being 20 in the game.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #135
Pro

OVR: 9

Since it appears that KG will have another update before opening day, I'm not going to make any changes to 7.0. I'll wait for a final release from him before modifying his files.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #136
Rookie

JohnTesh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
Since it appears that KG will have another update before opening day, I'm not going to make any changes to 7.0. I'll wait for a final release from him before modifying his files.
Sounds wise. Any word if his update with have rating changes as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »