Home

Old 04-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #201
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Xbox rosters as of 2-17-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
i know this isn't the place, but this thread is getting a lot of traction...

but can anyone provide me with some sliders that have a simulation feel to them? i've had this game for years and i just can't get anything to play well for me. i've been on the highest level, but i just stink there. i want a challenge, but it's no fun when you get 2 or 3 hits and no runs.

thinking maybe all-star level...would appreciate any help or links to go to or ones that you use. thanks!!
I can post mine for both PC and xbox later on. One thing that you might want to do is give yourself some self-imposed ground rules. I have a hard time hitting HR's, but you might want to indicate that you will pre-load the bat only for your HR hitters or only in certain situaitons or pitch counts, e.g., if you're ahead in the pitch count, etc.

The datafile that you use can also be make or break with the gameplay. I've been using MD's and modded it to slow down the cpu pitchers between pitches (though they still show some variability, fast pitching certain batters or in certain situations....which is nice) as well as to get rid of the foul ball PIP. I can post it later. And, ya, it works on the Xbox version too!

Last edited by daflyboys; 04-27-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #202
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

How about the Tigers please?
Old 04-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #203
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I can post mine for both PC and xbox later on. One thing that you might want to do is give yourself some self-imposed ground rules. I have a hard time hitting HR's, but you might want to indicate that you will pre-load the bat only for your HR hitters or only in certain situaitons or pitch counts, e.g., if you're ahead in the pitch count, etc.

The datafile that you use can also be make or break with the gameplay. I've been using MD's and modded it to slow down the cpu pitchers between pitches (though they still show some variability, fast pitching certain batters or in certain situations....which is nice) as well as to get rid of the foul ball PIP. I can post it later. And, ya, it works on the Xbox version too!
that would be outstanding! i appreciate you taking the time to do that...thanks! looking forward to it...
Old 04-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #204
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

here's the datafile..... you can't rename them as you may know, but they do work straight up in both the pc and xbox version (modded xbox). Unzip and install.

I'll put the sliders in the slider section.
Attached Files
File Type: zip datafile.zip (668.4 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by daflyboys; 04-27-2009 at 08:39 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #205
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTesh
matthewk, are you still planning on changing attributes around since these are purely up to date rosters?
Not anymore. I bought a PS3 and MLB '09

The spreadsheets I was using to calculate ratings should be floating around here somewhere. If not, I can report them for anyone who wants to use them to make changes to KGs rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #206
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
enjoy your new friends then, i guess...(just kidding)...
Old 04-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #207
Rookie

JohnTesh's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk

The spreadsheets I was using to calculate ratings should be floating around here somewhere. If not, I can report them for anyone who wants to use them to make changes to KGs rosters.
I think I'll be joining you come July
Old 05-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #208
Rookie

JohnTesh's Arena

OVR: 6

KG: I will have an update within the next few days that will have all 30 MLB teams' updated ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »