Home

Old 03-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Xbox rosters as of 2-17-09

Thanks for your effort but there's a lot of moves you left out, including creating the new players coming over this season from overseas. There's also some players who emerged last year (like Robinson Cancel and Brandon Knight of the Mets) missing.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjc92787
Thanks for your effort but there's a lot of moves you left out, including creating the new players coming over this season from overseas. There's also some players who emerged last year (like Robinson Cancel and Brandon Knight of the Mets) missing.
I think the request was to help in shoring up the teams, not pointing out what's missing. It would help to make a list according to which team, I would assume.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 9

I don't mind people pointing out what needs to be fixed, but it only helps if you can be specific.

Last time I checked, neither Cancel or Knight is projected to be on the ML roster. I already stated that I'm not worrying about the minor leaguers. It's enough work just updating the major league rosters.

As for the overseas playes, I was intentionally waiting for the SHow to come out so I could use that to get the new players right, since I'm not familiar with what pitches they throw or what to make their ratings. Now I can use the Show to get an idea of where to rate the new guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #52
Pro

So much for getting the new guys off of the Show. The overseas guys are not there, at least not under their real names. I'll try and find them so I can add them to the rosters by the end of the weekend.

If anyone has any playerrs other than Cancel & Knight (which are on my list and are in the Show for reference) that need to be added, moved, or retired let me know.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:46 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
I already stated that I'm not worrying about the minor leaguers. It's enough work just updating the major league rosters.
The major leagues is just fine with me, I feel lucky to be getting that. The rosters don't have to be perfect, each person can do their own fine tuning.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #54
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

This is awesome. I hope you guys continue to work on the file until opening day atleast so we can get some great 25 man rosters and then maybe someone can go in and look at the minors if they have time. Full 25 man accurate MLB rosters would be more than enough though! Please keep us updated.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 03-04-2009, 11:55 PM   #55
Pro

The file has been updated so the most current version is 090304. Includes a bunch of player moves I missed during the first pass. Includes Cruz on the Royals, Cabrera on the A's, plus a lot more I already forgot.

I have not yet created any new players, but htat will come soon. My plan is to keep working on this roster up to at least opening day.

For those wondering about the minors, I have been concentrating on getting the majors right, but have been making every transactions I see, even if a player is signed to a minor league deal. That mean a lot of guys will be in the right minor league system, I'm just not going through each minor league team to get the rosters perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2009, 02:18 AM   #56
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
The file has been updated so the most current version is 090304. Includes a bunch of player moves I missed during the first pass. Includes Cruz on the Royals, Cabrera on the A's, plus a lot more I already forgot.

I have not yet created any new players, but htat will come soon. My plan is to keep working on this roster up to at least opening day.

For those wondering about the minors, I have been concentrating on getting the majors right, but have been making every transactions I see, even if a player is signed to a minor league deal. That mean a lot of guys will be in the right minor league system, I'm just not going through each minor league team to get the rosters perfect.
THANK YOU!

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »