Home

Old 08-24-2009, 10:11 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

that doesn't work...you need an Action Replay transfer kit.

you download the software onto your computer...this allows you to move a file onto the partition that saves items to your hard drive and then move them onto your memory card. put the card in your controller and then copy it to the xbox hard drive.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 4

Ok....but is there step by step somewhere that descsibes this better. i appreciate the info....but wahat is a REPLAY kit? and is it online to download or do i have to purchase it....and I have experience with NFK 2k5 on the 360 downloading with the 360 transfer cable.

So basically.....i need a link or instructions detailed on what i need and step by step like for 2k5 please....

very much would appreciate!!!

THANX TONS!!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:10 PM   #91
Hall Of Fame

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucs2nine
Ok....but is there step by step somewhere that descsibes this better. i appreciate the info....but wahat is a REPLAY kit? and is it online to download or do i have to purchase it....and I have experience with NFK 2k5 on the 360 downloading with the 360 transfer cable.

So basically.....i need a link or instructions detailed on what i need and step by step like for 2k5 please....

very much would appreciate!!!

THANX TONS!!!!

Action Replay = Google shopping is your friend, so, yes, there will be $$$ involved.

360 = no, you can't play MVP05 on the 360. If you have an XBox1, then the above will answer this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 12:07 AM   #92
Rookie

so i buy what's called ACTION REPLAY ULTIMATE CHEAT on EBAY??...is that the right name.....it says it comes with a 8mb memory card....do i have it right???

so then what...after i buy that???

step by step...anyone please only respond if you can give me a link or step by step instructions.

MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #93
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

you want to purchase the Action Replay for the original xbox...if this is what the ebay item is for (I'm not going to search it all out...as noted above, you can do that). Again, this is for the ORIGINAL xbox - this game is not 360 compatible. The memory card is also needed.

Once you get the software, you download it on your computer...it comes with a cd that you need to install. don't put this in your xbox - it's for your computer.

you then need to download the file here from this site - best to have it saved on your desktop so you don't have to go fishing around to find it.

you then open your Action Replay on your computer. put your memory card in the usb port plug in - i believe the drivers for the memory card will need to install. after this is over, you then need to grab the roster file that you downloaded here and drag it into the MIDDLE partition of the Action Replay. There are 3 partitions:

- the one on the far right is for saves that can be downloaded from their site (i think - basically i never use that one, as doubt most don't either).

- the one in the middle is to save items onto your computer's hard drive...it's nice to do this so you have a backup.

- the partition on the far left is for memory card saves.

so what you need to do is drag-and-drop the roster file into the middle partition...then move it to the far left onto your memory card.

remove your memory card and put it in your xbox controller...with NO GAME in the xbox, on your xbox's hard drive click on your memory card picture and then under the baseball game picture (you'll see the mvp 05 icon) go to the roster save that is below and right (i believe) of that icon...you then copy the file over to your hard drive (it's a simple process that takes like 2 seconds).

take your memory card out of your xbox...put your game in the xbox...after you create your profile you can then go to rosters and LOAD. you're done...

if this all comes through for you, let me know...i have a few saves that i could email you, one of which is a classic roster. i also have a profile that has opened every stadium and all unlockables...

hope this helps...
Old 08-26-2009, 07:03 AM   #94
Rookie

AWESOME!!!!!

That's what I like!!!

People helping people get their game ON!!! LOL!!!

You rule!

Much appreciated!!!!

I will post once i have the Action Replay and have tried transferring.

may be a few weeks....but THANX MUCH AGAIN!!!

PEACE
Old 08-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #95
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

no problem...glad to help out. let me know if you run into any snags...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 07:21 AM   #96
Rookie

does anyone have a link for updating 2004 mvp on xbox 360 with the Xbox transfer cable and export...i saw someone had a real updated roster for 2009 for mvp 2004 and it had the nationals in it instead of the expos. BUT I CAN'T FIND it AGAIN!!!

let me know please....i was going to try this till i get my action replay for regular xbox.

THANX!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »