Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2009, 01:59 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame
 
mkharsh33's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,557
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

looking forward to these... might sound strange, but i don't play franchise in any sports game, just random exhibition games - just not into that sort of thing. so i'll really enjoy these. thanks!!
__________________
STEELERS INDIANS CELTICS
mkharsh33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #18
MVP
 
jsou4646's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Central Valley, CA
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

KC done, onto the Al West.
jsou4646 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #19
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

Man just peeped this thread, I have your rosters for 2k5 so I know how you get down. Quick question, I know you mentioned that the roster would be for the regular xbox, are you by chance doing the edit with MVPEdit, the reason I'm asking is because i would like to use your rosters but since you're not doing the minor leaguers I would just import your teams into a roster I'm already using.

Side note, like daflyboys mentioned I did find the way to beat the roster freeze in dynasty its posted in the www.mvpmods.com console forum section, I tested it over several seasons and no freeze.
Kado456 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:28 PM   #20
MVP
 
jsou4646's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Central Valley, CA
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kado456
Man just peeped this thread, I have your rosters for 2k5 so I know how you get down. Quick question, I know you mentioned that the roster would be for the regular xbox, are you by chance doing the edit with MVPEdit, the reason I'm asking is because i would like to use your rosters but since you're not doing the minor leaguers I would just import your teams into a roster I'm already using.

Side note, like daflyboys mentioned I did find the way to beat the roster freeze in dynasty its posted in the www.mvpmods.com console forum section, I tested it over several seasons and no freeze.
Can you provide the link to were it is posted at mvpmods.com. I also simmed several seasons with out the a dynasty freezing it only happened when I actually played the games. I'm not using MVP Edit, doing it through the console.
jsou4646 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #21
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
Can you provide the link to were it is posted at mvpmods.com. I also simmed several seasons with out the a dynasty freezing it only happened when I actually played the games. I'm not using MVP Edit, doing it through the console.

aw man you should just give up now.
i tried to do that, including minors, it took me like 76 hours and i did only 5 teams. you are severly wasting your time. you should just download someone elses full roster.
codybown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 05:41 PM   #22
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
Can you provide the link to were it is posted at mvpmods.com. I also simmed several seasons with out the a dynasty freezing it only happened when I actually played the games. I'm not using MVP Edit, doing it through the console.
Here's the link:http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=36041

The fix I discuss in the thread works, I played a couple of games after simming, no problems. Just an FYI, it only works if you have a Modified Xbox so just keep that in mind.
Kado456 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #23
Banned
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

i'm not trying to sound like a dick, but even if you wanted to do the full minors in due time, theres actually not enough players to pull it off. like i said, i tried, and got frustrated because i just wanted to play.
codybown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #24
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybown
i'm not trying to sound like a dick, but even if you wanted to do the full minors in due time, theres actually not enough players to pull it off. like i said, i tried, and got frustrated because i just wanted to play.
Not to speak for JSOU, but as a modder myself, "Giving up" on a project is really the last thing to do, no matter how much time the enjoyment of knowing you did your own mod and seeing it in action in the game is worth it.
Kado456 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:22 PM.

Top -