Home

JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

This is a discussion on JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2009, 12:59 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: JSOU'S MVP 09 Roster

looking forward to these... might sound strange, but i don't play franchise in any sports game, just random exhibition games - just not into that sort of thing. so i'll really enjoy these. thanks!!
Old 06-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #18
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

KC done, onto the Al West.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

Man just peeped this thread, I have your rosters for 2k5 so I know how you get down. Quick question, I know you mentioned that the roster would be for the regular xbox, are you by chance doing the edit with MVPEdit, the reason I'm asking is because i would like to use your rosters but since you're not doing the minor leaguers I would just import your teams into a roster I'm already using.

Side note, like daflyboys mentioned I did find the way to beat the roster freeze in dynasty its posted in the www.mvpmods.com console forum section, I tested it over several seasons and no freeze.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #20
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kado456
Man just peeped this thread, I have your rosters for 2k5 so I know how you get down. Quick question, I know you mentioned that the roster would be for the regular xbox, are you by chance doing the edit with MVPEdit, the reason I'm asking is because i would like to use your rosters but since you're not doing the minor leaguers I would just import your teams into a roster I'm already using.

Side note, like daflyboys mentioned I did find the way to beat the roster freeze in dynasty its posted in the www.mvpmods.com console forum section, I tested it over several seasons and no freeze.
Can you provide the link to were it is posted at mvpmods.com. I also simmed several seasons with out the a dynasty freezing it only happened when I actually played the games. I'm not using MVP Edit, doing it through the console.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
Can you provide the link to were it is posted at mvpmods.com. I also simmed several seasons with out the a dynasty freezing it only happened when I actually played the games. I'm not using MVP Edit, doing it through the console.

aw man you should just give up now.
i tried to do that, including minors, it took me like 76 hours and i did only 5 teams. you are severly wasting your time. you should just download someone elses full roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 04:41 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
Here's the link:http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=36041

The fix I discuss in the thread works, I played a couple of games after simming, no problems. Just an FYI, it only works if you have a Modified Xbox so just keep that in mind.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 1

i'm not trying to sound like a dick, but even if you wanted to do the full minors in due time, theres actually not enough players to pull it off. like i said, i tried, and got frustrated because i just wanted to play.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybown
i'm not trying to sound like a dick, but even if you wanted to do the full minors in due time, theres actually not enough players to pull it off. like i said, i tried, and got frustrated because i just wanted to play.
Not to speak for JSOU, but as a modder myself, "Giving up" on a project is really the last thing to do, no matter how much time the enjoyment of knowing you did your own mod and seeing it in action in the game is worth it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »