Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-02-2004, 11:48 PM   #793
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

hey kerm, when you post the final 2 rosters can you also send in the readme file? thanks again.

Brian
Old 05-02-2004, 11:59 PM   #794
Rookie

OVR: 1

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
djjoe said:
Gomer-thanks for the clarification on editting players.My question is when I edit say Beltre on La,will this throw every player back to Ea ratings/hotzones and therefore lefty bug appear again or only Beltre?So we can create players and replace current players on roster and evrything would still be ok?I dont think people understand that if they edit players it will bring the lefty and stealing bug.thanks again.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">I have the same question. does editing one player, say a righty, take us back to the old lefty bug? i edited khalil greene, a righty, because he is way underrated in the game. would that screw everything up for the lefties too?
Old 05-03-2004, 12:11 AM   #795
Rookie

OVR: 2

baseball88-please check your PM,I sent you some info which I hope helps you.Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2004, 05:38 AM   #796
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey guys, If you check Jason Bowers (shortstop for the Memphis Redbirds) you will notice that all his attributes are set to 50, and his hot/cold zones are all neutral. Is this supposed to be like that or is it a mistake? If it is a mistake...can someone tell me what his attributes really are so I can change them? Thanks.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:18 AM   #797
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11

Alot of the ratings have been changed for the final 2 rosters.

You will have alot of fun with the finals. They will be released today sometime, just putting all the finishing touches now.

Kerm
Old 05-03-2004, 11:31 AM   #798
Rookie

OVR: 5

Kerm, what can we expect from these 2 new roster releases that are different from the others? For instance, will ALL of the injured players in the Free Agent list be placed on their respective teams? Are duplicate players still a concern? And lastly, in the previous roster file, there were still players in the Free Agent list who are on either a AA or AAA roster...was this taken into consideration as well?
Old 05-03-2004, 12:38 PM   #799
Rookie

OVR: 1

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
djjoe said:
Gomer-thanks for the clarification on editting players.My question is when I edit say Beltre on La,will this throw every player back to Ea ratings/hotzones and therefore lefty bug appear again or only Beltre?So we can create players and replace current players on roster and evrything would still be ok?I dont think people understand that if they edit players it will bring the lefty and stealing bug.thanks again.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Kerm or Gomer can you answer this. I made some edits on the PS2 to your last roster file. Changed some minor leaguers attributes. Only made adjustments to one or two Mets players. Will this screw everything up?????
Old 05-03-2004, 02:04 PM   #800
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

aaahahahahhhhhh!!! i cant take it anymore, i need the final update to start my dynasty!

Sincerly,

Trying to wait here patiently

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »