Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-05-2004, 09:36 AM   #1057
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
sask3m said:
ok, didn't see that, what about top spin, i see the ball still has plenty of that, i thought guys who have the pc game said the top spion was gone?

ps; i'm also wondering, is there any chance of getting these in pc form, i like to do a bit of editing in mvpedit, thanks again.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Grab Kerms PC rosters they are the exact same! all I can tell you that this isnt the PC version this is the Xbox and Ps2 and all the patch cant be fit to the roster file most of it is not all, a couple files go elswhere like in the datafile.txt, grab the Patch and reverse eng. (disect it) it you will see!

If you had a modded xbox you could put the entire patch on the Xbox BTW!

I own the Gamecube, Ps2, Xbox and PC version of the game I know all the files in the game by heart LOL

If you can get the whole patch 2 onto a modded xbox can you let us know how to do it and where we can download the patch 2 files. Then we can try it out. it would be great if this was possible.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:18 AM   #1058
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just want to say thank you to Kerm and Gomer for the awesome rosters.Excellent work guys.I was just wondering if it would be possible to do the same kind of editing on future EA games like NHL or Madden.Just curious,thats all.Time to go restart my Pirates dynasty.Once again,thanks guys.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:19 AM   #1059
Rookie

OVR: 5

Does anyone know if there is a way to open the latest data files of Gomer's/Kerm's XBOX rosters and adjust the rosters (player movements from FA to MLB to AAA to AA, etc.) with a PC program (a player editor perhaps?) instead of doing it all "in-game" via the XBOX?

Gomer if you know of a way, please email me [email protected] if you need to.

Thanks!
Old 05-05-2004, 10:33 AM   #1060
Pro

OVR: 7

Quick question? What is the difference between the first Downloaded update file for the PS2 and the PS2 Gomer's Roster Project. Or do we need to download both files to have MVP working properly
Old 05-05-2004, 10:38 AM   #1061
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

The latest version is the best!! They took it from the new PC patch and converted it to consoles!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2004, 10:42 AM   #1062
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

kzdwfy said:
Quick question? What is the difference between the first Downloaded update file for the PS2 and the PS2 Gomer's Roster Project. Or do we need to download both files to have MVP working properly

kzd, Gomer's Roster Project was something he was working on, on the side, and unrelated to this file. The only file that is needed is the one updated as of 5/05/2004. The first DL available on the 1st page.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:57 AM   #1063
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm so glad you all are having fun now.

I'm having fun myself, I just made some great looking shoes. I think about 30 different kind. They look great.
I will probably send these into www.mvpmods.com, Now Gomer if you want to put these in for the XBOX and PS2, You are more than welcome. Now I'm working on the gloves for each team too.

Keep having fun and ENJOY

Thanks
Kerm
Old 05-05-2004, 11:20 AM   #1064
Rookie

OVR: 2

Gomer, the new rosters are great as always. Thank you. I have one question, if I change a couple of batting stances on my cubbies will it go back to the lefty glitch? I have the ps2 version and I am not changing any ratings just stances. Thank you again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »