Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-06-2004, 04:51 PM   #1121
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

Yep
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2004, 05:04 PM   #1122
Rookie

Dreamcast1's Arena

OVR: 4

Gomer,
These rosters are excellent. I have one final question about editing the players. What if you only edit uniform numbers and no attributes. Will the player(s) revert back to EA's Default? If I do any trades in the Dynasty, I would like to make sure there are no duplicate numbers.

Thanks for the rosters, they have saved MVP for me!
Old 05-06-2004, 11:29 PM   #1123
Banned

OK Guys I just tested out and I can definetley confirm using any datafile.txt mod will render the fix useless and the Lefty bug will be back 10 times worse.

Only people with modded xbox should have to worry about that though, Stadium Mods should be okay and Ive tested every stadium I have modded! its the datafile.txt that will mess up the Lefty Fix.

In order for the roster file to work right there must be no modded datafile.txt!

If your not modded or dont know what im talking about then its okay it dosnt pertain to you!
Old 05-07-2004, 03:02 AM   #1124
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

are the ps2 rosters the same ones on ps2rosters.com? and can you use any sliders?
Old 05-07-2004, 01:07 PM   #1125
Pro

OVR: 7

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
shad360 said:
are the ps2 rosters the same ones on ps2rosters.com? and can you use any sliders?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Yes they are the same and you can use any sliders that you wish to use
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2004, 03:02 PM   #1126
Banned

No they are not the same!
Old 05-07-2004, 03:34 PM   #1127
Rookie

OVR: 3

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
OK Guys I just tested out and I can definetley confirm using any datafile.txt mod will render the fix useless and the Lefty bug will be back 10 times worse.

Only people with modded xbox should have to worry about that though, Stadium Mods should be okay and Ive tested every stadium I have modded! its the datafile.txt that will mess up the Lefty Fix.

In order for the roster file to work right there must be no modded datafile.txt!

If your not modded or dont know what im talking about then its okay it dosnt pertain to you!

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Does this have anything to do with editing players reverting back to the lefty bug? On my Red Sox team I simply took off Kevin Millar's shin guard and changed Orlando Cabrera's number (had to trade for him ... Pokey's out for the season and Nomer's out for 94 days .... sucks) and I noticed their hot/cold zones went back to their default. But I also haven't had any luck hitting with lefties.

So does editing players (even right handed ones) effect the lefty fix ... or am I just not getting the job done at the plate?

Thanks a bunch.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:23 PM   #1128
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Can someone answer for sure if editing players using the built in game editor screws up the Lefty HR fix? I know it resets the hot/cold zones to default....but what about the HR issue? Thanks Gomer!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »