Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-13-2004, 10:08 AM   #1233
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
SoMiss2000 said:
Something else that i've noticed that I don't remember happening before is the brief pause one of my fielders sometime make before going after the ball. The ball is hit, they'll take a step or two and then stop for a half of a second and then continue after the ball. Sometimes, I haven't been able to get to balls when this happens.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I've had that problem too. Something else I have noticed is that I am having trouble making the throw or toss to 2nd for the DP. It takes the SS or 2nd baseman a second or 2 to make the exchange. I've tried preloading the throw, and that doesn't help. Anyone got a clue?
Old 05-13-2004, 10:52 AM   #1234
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

jt45 said:
SoMiss2000 said:
Something else that i've noticed that I don't remember happening before is the brief pause one of my fielders sometime make before going after the ball. The ball is hit, they'll take a step or two and then stop for a half of a second and then continue after the ball. Sometimes, I haven't been able to get to balls when this happens.

I've had that problem too. Something else I have noticed is that I am having trouble making the throw or toss to 2nd for the DP. It takes the SS or 2nd baseman a second or 2 to make the exchange. I've tried preloading the throw, and that doesn't help. Anyone got a clue?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">with that issue, you have to push up (towards 2ne) when you hit the button to throw and they'll get rid of the ball quicker. Pusing up kinda triggers another ball flip animation to get rid of the ball.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:51 AM   #1235
Rookie

Recon's Arena

OVR: 7

This MVP thread has turned into a bitch session because these people are jealous because they cant make a roster that will even be close to KERMS/GOMERS rosters.

The mods should take control of this situation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2004, 11:53 AM   #1236
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Gomer, screw badgun, you guys saved this game for me. I was giving up beacause all the problems I was having. Since I have a xbox i was not able to get patches for my system. But with you and Kerms help I now injoy playing the game. The pitching in the game is great and my lefties hit alot better.. Just letting you know my feelings on what you guys have done for this game. And anybody that wants to knock the rosters find some other rosters and don't use the ones these two guys have done. Gomer im very knowledgeable in baseball, if you need any help let me know.
Thank you again for the rosters.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:03 PM   #1237
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Recon said:
This MVP thread has turned into a bitch session because these people are jealous because they cant make a roster that will even be close to KERMS/GOMERS rosters.

The mods should take control of this situation.

Old 05-13-2004, 12:07 PM   #1238
Rookie

OVR: 5

Change player

in Expos AAA (edmonton) Paul Hoover is RP but is a Catcher in reel live

thank
Old 05-13-2004, 12:38 PM   #1239
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11

Gomer

Capuano has a fastball after his surgery maxing out at 91,
Now he has a slurve which goes in like vertical, cutter, and changeup

This was taken from my prospect book.

By the way my updated patch2 roster is almost done, just alot of work. Also all the changes made will be posted when I upload it.

Thanks
Kerm
Old 05-13-2004, 12:43 PM   #1240
Rookie

OVR: 3

baseball88 said:
Gomer

Capuano has a fastball after his surgery maxing out at 91,
Now he has a slurve which goes in like vertical, cutter, and changeup

This was taken from my prospect book.

By the way my updated patch2 roster is almost done, just alot of work. Also all the changes made will be posted when I upload it.

Thanks
Kerm

thank you kerm for spending time you could of used doing something else just ignore the ignorant posts sometime ok.and sometimes take into account what they saying too everyone is entitled to there opinion.btw keep doing what your doing i love it

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »