Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-13-2004, 06:29 PM   #1249
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

Okay guys let us all stop. I am working on a complete new data base that will blow this roster you have to kingdom come. I am redoing the whole thing in C++. Believe this will take some time but this data that I'm exploring and creating is alot better than any of you have. I have some help by some of my professional contractors like myself.

Just hang tight and it will be the best that I've ever done, including Madden. Gomer when this is done, you too will be truly amaze, this will knock your socks off not a joke either, I don't joke.

Thanks
Kerm
Old 05-13-2004, 06:34 PM   #1250
Rookie

OVR: 1

Whwn is the projected release date?
Old 05-13-2004, 06:40 PM   #1251
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
baseball88 said:
Okay guys let us all stop. I am working on a complete new data base that will blow this roster you have to kingdom come. I am redoing the whole thing in C++. Believe this will take some time but this data that I'm exploring and creating is alot better than any of you have. I have some help by some of my professional contractors like myself.

Just hang tight and it will be the best that I've ever done, including Madden. Gomer when this is done, you too will be truly amaze, this will knock your socks off not a joke either, I don't joke.

Thanks
Kerm

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Thanks Kerm for your efforts to make the game more enjoyable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2004, 06:58 PM   #1252
Legen - WAIT FOR IT

Pared's Arena

OVR: 72

baseball88 said:

Thanks
Kerm

Hey man, we're all appreciative of what you're doing. Many thanks!!!

(Please don't mess with pitch speeds/movements for major league players )
Old 05-13-2004, 07:48 PM   #1253
Banned

OVR: 5

Guys dont expect this right away its gonna take some time, Meanwhile I will have a sample up of some faces that were added this weekend! Enrique Wilson, and a couple other Yankees!

And some Braves!

I will release this WIP for the Xbox and Perhaps Ps2!

P.S.
Ive had a Long day at the LA Convention Center sheesh, Hopefully Ill be back in Seattle this weekend (Saturday) But ill do some work tonite in my Room!

Old 05-13-2004, 07:56 PM   #1254
MVP

OVR: 12

daknight said:
Regardless of what you wrote or what you meant to write, how did this get all personal, just simmer down guy, my comment earlier was just a general statement. Then there you go and throw in a statement like "If you can't comprehend that and the fact that it isn't an ungrateful gripe, then I truly feel sorry for you and any kids you may father in the future. Heaven help us all.", which makes me believe that you aren't reading or comprehending you're own writing, or are you the only one that can have a simple gripe on this board.

I'm quite simmered, actually. My rant wasn't solely directed at you. You just happened to be the most recent one to tell anyone that brought up an issue to "either deal with it or don't use them".

Frankly, I was getting sick of reading it, especially since I was up front about the fact that I really appreciated all the tireless, FREE work these guys have put into the game for our enjoyment.

I somewhat understand the sentiment behind telling someone "either deal with it or don't use them" when it seems to be coming from someone being an ingrate, because it is a slap to the face of Gomer and Kerm for all their work.

However, it isn't called for when someone (as in my case) was just trying to figure out what in the hell was the reason I was seeing what I saw. The Gomer/Kerm protection police just seem to take any hint of criticism and launch a brainless volley at whoever the questioner is, and it's stupid.

Kerm and Gomer are both man enough to respond to the criticism in a mature fashion, so it was annoying to me to read 4 little birds chirping in every time.

Back on track......

I look forward to seeing what this new "ultimate" roster file does, guys. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:01 PM   #1255
Rookie

GomerPyle said:
Guys dont expect this right away its gonna take some time, Meanwhile I will have a sample up of some faces that were added this weekend! Enrique Wilson, and a couple other Yankees!

And some Braves!

I will release this WIP for the Xbox and Perhaps Ps2!

P.S.
Ive had a Long day at the LA Convention Center sheesh, Hopefully Ill be back in Seattle this weekend (Saturday) But ill do some work tonite in my Room!

Hey i read Braves and my eyes lit up. Thanks for everything your doing and hopefully with these new Braves faces i will be able to start my dynasty this weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2004, 08:20 PM   #1256
Rookie

i've also noticed the "wrong way curveballs." i've seen it with 2 different pitchers, both lefties I believe. their curves broke like a righties. it was probably just a mistake when kerm was entering the data. also, too many curveballs have a side to side break on them. most curves break on or around 12 to 6. i'm seeing them breaking like 10 to 4.

people shouldn't get offended when guys mention this sort of thing. kerm saved this game for me too, but there are still some flaws. when i sim minor league games all my scores are like 2-1 or 1-0 with each pitcher getting 12-18 k's. it's insane. once again, i love the rosters, but they are flawed, so don't get all butt hurt when people mention it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »