Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-14-2004, 12:16 AM   #1265
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

LMAO between you and Gomer, what the hell is your guys' problem, man?

Look, I am getting real tired of restating this. Take offense all you want, chief, but I am not friggin' bitching about anything, for the last time, ok?

I am curious as to why I am seeing it. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I do not wish to take the time to learn how to do what you have spent so much time doing, nor would I ever even if I had the desire and time to, neither of which I do. I applaud what you can do, Mr. C++ wizard, I really do, ok?

Since you are the person who created the rosters, I merely was hoping to get some type of an explanation as to why it is happening. The fact is, I didn't see it happen before your roster was being used, so something obviously transpired between that and me loading your roster.

I couldn't give all the sh%$ in the world if you did it intentionally or not. I am just wondering what in the hell it is. That is really the bottom line.

I know you must be feeling unappreciated, but you really shouldn't, Kerm. Just because I am wondering why something strange is happening does not mean that you didn't do one hell of a job. You don't have to fly off the handle because someone has a question about something that was caused from your handiwork.

I didnt ask you to fix anything, I didn't say that the rosters suck or that I wouldn't use them, etc. It was just a question, or maybe even something I thought maybe you weren't aware of that possibly could have been rectified by me or someone else explaining exactly what they were seeing.

Yet once again, someone has to get all bent out of shape and consider any little issue brought up as bitching, or "complaining" as you put it.

A simple explanation that you didn't tinker with any of the pitcher's "break" settings without the high and mighty and dismissive attitude would have done just fine. After all, all I was looking for was an explanation or answer regarding it in the first place.

If my intention was really to complain or if my goal was to bag on your work, I would have done so at a much earlier date, trust me.

Grow some thicker skin, please. I was only asking a question that I thought only you would have an answer to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2004, 12:23 AM   #1266
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
baseball88 said:
Okay guys let us all stop. I am working on a complete new data base that will blow this roster you have to kingdom come. I am redoing the whole thing in C++. Believe this will take some time but this data that I'm exploring and creating is alot better than any of you have. I have some help by some of my professional contractors like myself.

Just hang tight and it will be the best that I've ever done, including Madden. Gomer when this is done, you too will be truly amaze, this will knock your socks off not a joke either, I don't joke.

Thanks
Kerm

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">
Gomer, do you plan on converting this to XBOX and PS2 if Kerm gives you permission to do so? Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:38 AM   #1267
Banned

OVR: 5

Yes I will be converting them!
Old 05-14-2004, 12:48 AM   #1268
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

GomerPyle said:
Yes I will be converting them!

Thank You. You and Kerm are awesome!
Old 05-14-2004, 12:52 AM   #1269
Pro

OVR: 6

baseball88 said:
Okay guys let us all stop. I am working on a complete new data base that will blow this roster you have to kingdom come. I am redoing the whole thing in C++. Believe this will take some time but this data that I'm exploring and creating is alot better than any of you have. I have some help by some of my professional contractors like myself.

Just hang tight and it will be the best that I've ever done, including Madden. Gomer when this is done, you too will be truly amaze, this will knock your socks off not a joke either, I don't joke.

Thanks
Kerm

When do you anticipate these rosters being released?

And what console are they for?

Thanks for your efforts.
Old 05-14-2004, 01:52 AM   #1270
MVP

Badgun's Arena

GomerPyle said:
The theory of the Magnus Effect:

By properly orienting the spin direction, a pitcher can make the ball move in any direction left, right, up, down and so on- Regardless of which hand he uses

I did say also say The breaking pitch-curveball, split-finger, slurve, slider and other variations

and how did you know what type of pitches the cpu is throwing at you???

or are you playing 2 player???

more importantly you stated "with your rosters, I have seen a left handed pitcher throw a "curve" to my left handed hitter that looked like a wiffle ball pitch."

So obvisously you were hitting How did you know it was a "Curve"

Doesn't it pop up on the screen what pitch the pitcher threw if you swing and miss?
Old 05-14-2004, 02:32 PM   #1271
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

Why are there new rosters coming out after i was told the last ones were in fact the 'last rosters'
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2004, 02:54 PM   #1272
Rookie

OVR: 2

Mercurial23, just because new rosters are released it does not mean that you neccasarily have to use them. It is nice of gomerpyle to make some of the adjustments that people are requesting. I don't know if you were trying to come off as being ungrateful but understand that is the way it could be interpreted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »