Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-16-2004, 05:15 PM   #1345
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

I have a question and a comment to Gomer. I love the rosters, thanks for everything u are doing. My question is can camera angles be changed on the PS2 like those with the XBOX are using. The pitcher cam is not close enough. Can any of the 5 camera angles be adjusted in anyway. My comment is I can't believe all the bitching and moaning on this board. Kerm and Gomer are giving us console users something we never had before. Where are the mods? I know someone who was banned for just giving a gaming opinion, and yet they allow this crap to continue without even a warning. Kinda like cops who will pull you over for going 60 in a 55, while eating donuts while the local bank is getting robbed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2004, 05:24 PM   #1346
Banned

OVR: 5

Camera angles for the Ps2 and Xbox are the same, You cannot change the camera angles unless you have a modded console!

And even then on the Ps2 it is a tremendous task and requires extensive work and knowledge in the Ps2 Filesystem! Cause if you change anything in the game for the Ps2 it will crash due to the LBA checks! thats about all I can say about the matter!
Old 05-16-2004, 05:26 PM   #1347
Rookie

OVR: 3

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Badgun said:
Gomer,
Someone said Roy Halladay was screwed up. THey said he had a 95 MPH slider. I didn't check it myself, but I did play a game against Milwaukee and Ben Sheets was unhittable. He struck me out like 16 times and I had never had any trouble hitting him before.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Well, through 8 innings today, Sheets has struck out 15 Braves in real life, so I don't think that's too unrealistic. It's really hard to get anything out of a single game against a single pitcher. Guys have good days and bad days.
Old 05-16-2004, 05:46 PM   #1348
Banned

Ya those people who say Roy Halliday is screwed up either have no idea what they are talking about or are confused. There are 2 Roy Hallidays on the Roster 1 on the Blue Jays and 1 on the All Star Team, the 1 on the Blue Jays is the most important one!

Alot of other roster editors are following suite with what Kerm/I did with variations albeit!

For instance The just completed Total Minors roster gave Roy Halliday a slow dropping Palmball (69 mph) and a 93 MPH fastball. (Yes thats 24 mph difference)

You simply got to give him that 5th pitch its part of his artillery!
Old 05-16-2004, 06:53 PM   #1349
Rookie

OVR: 1

do you think we will have these rosters before 8pm CST???
Old 05-16-2004, 06:55 PM   #1350
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

whats the main difference between theserosters and the ones that came out about a week ago?
Old 05-16-2004, 06:56 PM   #1351
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think he said hes fixed a couple yankees and most the braves and maybe some other stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2004, 07:18 PM   #1352
Banned

Fixed some Faces that EA gave Generic ones too, That looked nothing like that individual!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »