Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-17-2004, 05:43 PM   #1393
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
MVPROSTERSCOM said:
well gomer hasnt answer me, and im trying to get a answer and your wasing ur time telling me to stop beause i highly doubt i am until i get a answer.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Answer is: I don't know. I don't think anyone knows. Kerm was supposed to finish up his part and then I imagine send them to Gomer to convert them who then sends them to JohnDoe to post them? I may be wrong with that process. Like the other guy said, only Gomer knows when. If he's not answering you, I don't know what to tell you. Just keep checking back to see if they are posted. That's what I've been doing.
Old 05-17-2004, 05:43 PM   #1394
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks but the reason im so anxious for these is because he has updated all the Braves and there minors to have real faces and also there are a few other players i wanted to trade for such as sergio mitre and hes added a face for him.
Old 05-17-2004, 05:45 PM   #1395
Banned

OVR: 5

Im doing 50 million things at once but I am gonna be burning the Ps2 Disk here shortly for the Ps2ers- Sergio Mitre now has a in game 3d face, Giambi is no longer fat (lol) Eas fault, more faces on Atlanta and Yankees too many to name! (In game 3D face) I will let you know when im finished!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2004, 05:46 PM   #1396
Rookie

Gomer said he would email them to me so i can post them on my site whenever hes done.
Old 05-17-2004, 05:49 PM   #1397
Rookie

Ok thanks so much and sorry for all the problems im causing, just anxious to play with your great rosters. But be assured you will get repayed for this. I dont know how the proccess works aboout converting them to ps2 but about how long does it take and when do you think youll have them out. Could you email them to me when your done???
Old 05-17-2004, 06:35 PM   #1398
Rookie

well guys i have a baseball game so im gonna have to go. Gomer please email those rosters to me when you get done, i would love to be able to play with them when i get home at 8. please get them to me ASAP then i will post them on my site and you can download them there if you want them instead of having to wait for JOhnDoe. Peace
Old 05-17-2004, 06:40 PM   #1399
Pro

OVR: 7

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
MVPROSTERSCOM said:
well guys i have a baseball game so im gonna have to go.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

THANK GOD!! I know he's 15, but I'm 17 and have learned a little patience. Remember, its a virtue
Old 05-17-2004, 07:38 PM   #1400
Rookie

Hey gomer im sorry i know this is a question that has been asked before, but the old rosters which fix the lefty and stealing bug, can they be edited (ex. depth charts, pitching rotations) and still have the affect on the game that fix tthese bugs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »