Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-21-2004, 05:26 PM   #1529
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

But you cant be doing all this without permission! I suggest you talk to Kerm about all this!
All that is fine just make sure you get Permission before you go ahead and just change something!

Especially if your just using MVPEDIT!

Kerm doesnt take too kindly of you changing his hard work for your "personal prefrence"
if he gave Matsui and the others that stance then Leave it alone, Apparently he did it for a reason!
Old 05-21-2004, 06:12 PM   #1530
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4

Gomer,

Youre right, im not trying to get into an argument as to which is better kerms..or gforces converted by krawitham. ITs definitely personal preference. Props goes out to all of you/us who are working to make the game better. Also, I have a franchise going with both kerm/gomer and gforce/krawitham. I just am curious to see if anyone is having the same sucess with krawithams gforce v 1.12 for xbox as I am. Ive seen things that i didnt with kerms or other rosters.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:59 PM   #1531
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

All I had to do was delete the Read Me.Thanks dude.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2004, 11:01 PM   #1532
Banned

OVR: 14

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
Unless that roster was taken from the Roster Set that Kerm and I have been working on which were specific to the Console Versions then NO they arent the same.

as stated before those rosters were not made public (PC Version) the PC version isnt the same!
They were never released to MVPMODS.COM or any other site Via a PC default Roster!

Theres no possible way it could be the same FYI!
also I dont agree in "Tweeking stealing and HR Power for left and switch hitters"
In my opinion thats not the solution.

if someone says they are the same they are really Mistaken!

Kerm did release a PC Roster DL set for the PC but is not the same as the Franchise Ready Roster with all the Prospects and Players on DL to their teams (which I also released 4 versions ago)
so those very well might be the ones he is talking about!

Hope this clears up some confusion ive been getting alot of emails asking the difference!

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

in your opinion thats not the solution, well what is the solution Gumer, oh yeah i forgot you reverse engineered the patch and applied to your xbox , still waiting by the way for a post at mvpmods explaining all this.
Old 05-22-2004, 12:09 AM   #1533
Rookie

OVR: 2

sask3m said:
GomerPyle said:
Unless that roster was taken from the Roster Set that Kerm and I have been working on which were specific to the Console Versions then NO they arent the same.

as stated before those rosters were not made public (PC Version) the PC version isnt the same!
They were never released to MVPMODS.COM or any other site Via a PC default Roster!

Theres no possible way it could be the same FYI!
also I dont agree in "Tweeking stealing and HR Power for left and switch hitters"
In my opinion thats not the solution.

if someone says they are the same they are really Mistaken!

Kerm did release a PC Roster DL set for the PC but is not the same as the Franchise Ready Roster with all the Prospects and Players on DL to their teams (which I also released 4 versions ago)
so those very well might be the ones he is talking about!

Hope this clears up some confusion ive been getting alot of emails asking the difference!

in your opinion thats not the solution, well what is the solution Gumer, oh yeah i forgot you reverse engineered the patch and applied to your xbox , still waiting by the way for a post at mvpmods explaining all this.

Seriously Gomer, you are getting ripped over there at MVPmods.com Why don't you go over there and tell everyone how you did all this miracle work.
Old 05-22-2004, 12:12 AM   #1534
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anybody willing to convert this classic roster set released for the PC over to Xbox and PS2?

http://mvpmods.com/pafiledb/pafiledb...ile&amp;id=387
Old 05-22-2004, 12:20 AM   #1535
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

GomerPyle said:
But you cant be doing all this without permission! I suggest you talk to Kerm about all this!
All that is fine just make sure you get Permission before you go ahead and just change something!

Kerm doesnt take too kindly of you changing his hard work for your "personal prefrence"
if he gave Matsui and the others that stance then Leave it alone, Apparently he did it for a reason!

Damn, Gomer just got run over by the Irony Bus. Isn't that exactly what you did with Kerm's rosters? Changed Prince Fielder for your personal preference? Gave Roy Halladay a new pitch because he's working on it? How in the hell can you tell someone to leave his rosters alone when you did the same damn thing?

Damn, at least his actually were an improvement as opposed to what you did to them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2004, 12:25 AM   #1536
Rookie

OVR: 2

Badgun said:
GomerPyle said:

Damn, Gomer just got run over by the Irony Bus. Isn't that exactly what you did with Kerm's rosters? Changed Prince Fielder for your personal preference? Gave Roy Halladay a new pitch because he's working on it? How in the hell can you tell someone to leave his rosters alone when you did the same damn thing?

Damn, at least his actually were an improvement as opposed to what you did to them.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Good stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »