Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-23-2004, 05:02 PM   #1569
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
jt45 said:
Badgun said:
I definitely think these are the best rosters so far for MVP, bar none.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Will someone link me up to which exact rosters these are, because I am very confused as to which ones you guys are refering to. Thanks!!

MVP Mods Go here then go down to Xbox - Total Minors v2 Action replay roster save and download that. Then you have to open it up and delete the readme file. Kinda complicated, but well worth it. PM me and I can e-mail it to ya or if you have any problems.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:29 PM   #1570
Banned

OVR: 1

Total Minors rosters are only accurate as of March 31 2004. Opening Day set is all it is, for this reason I will be using Gomers and Kerms set, also I am not too sure I agree with his ratings he has his own concept of how he rates players, every single players stats has been changed for his system.

I was shocked when I found out that guys that where suppossed to be traded where on the wrong teams.
Guys like Menichino and Felix Sanchez are on their old teams. Nice try but I will stick with Kerms and Gomers they have been working on these for months and had more time to refine the mistakes, plus i love all the faces that were added for the Yankees and the rest of the MLB. Dont get me wrong I am not putting anyones rosters down I just prefer Gomers and Kerms set it has way more minors rather then the 22 on AA for Total Minors.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:13 PM   #1571
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

brewer67 said:
Total Minors rosters are only accurate as of March 31 2004. Opening Day set is all it is, for this reason I will be using Gomers and Kerms set, also I am not too sure I agree with his ratings he has his own concept of how he rates players, every single players stats has been changed for his system.

I was shocked when I found out that guys that where suppossed to be traded where on the wrong teams.
Guys like Menichino and Felix Sanchez are on their old teams. Nice try but I will stick with Kerms and Gomers they have been working on these for months and had more time to refine the mistakes, plus i love all the faces that were added for the Yankees and the rest of the MLB. Dont get me wrong I am not putting anyones rosters down I just prefer Gomers and Kerms set it has way more minors rather then the 22 on AA for Total Minors.

The only bad thing about Kerm's is you don't know what kind of $hit Gomer changed in them. He's already admitted to juicing Prince Fielder up like Albert Pujols and he just decided to give Roy Halladay an extra pitch. I don't trust the guy and it's a shame because Kerm has done some brilliant work only to have Gomer taint it with his personal preferences.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2004, 08:37 PM   #1572
Banned

OVR: 5

No Pitchers were changed by me Kerm did that, Total Minors also gave Halladay 5 pitches, thats what he has in real life. Ive already told you the scouting report on Prince Fielder! Prince Fielder has lots of Power and in fact so much Power every scout agreess he maxes out the Power scale and has more power than any player in the minors and could eclipse his dad. Sorry you sont agree but its 1,000 scouts versus you man!
Old 05-23-2004, 08:53 PM   #1573
Rookie

OVR: 1

What about classic rosters for ps2? anyone working on them or have a site I can get them? from what I gather mvpmods only has xbox and pc......(wishes had pc version)...
Old 05-23-2004, 08:59 PM   #1574
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

GomerPyle said:
No Pitchers were changed by me Kerm did that, Total Minors also gave Halladay 5 pitches, thats what he has in real life. Ive already told you the scouting report on Prince Fielder! Prince Fielder has lots of Power and in fact so much Power every scout agreess he maxes out the Power scale and has more power than any player in the minors and could eclipse his dad. Sorry you sont agree but its 1,000 scouts versus you man!

ROFL!! He has POTENTIAL. He couldn't go into the Majors today and hit more homers than everyone else. He may be able to hit 40 homers in the Minors this year, but not in the Majors. In case you haven't noticed there is a little bit of a talent difference between AA and the Major Leagues...
Old 05-23-2004, 09:01 PM   #1575
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

GomerPyle said:
Ive already told you the scouting report on Prince Fielder! Prince Fielder has lots of Power and in fact so much Power every scout agreess he maxes out the Power scale and has more power than any player in the minors and could eclipse his dad.

That's all good and well, but that's also the problem. Fielder has incredible POTENTIAL and all scouts agree on that. Rating a minor leaguer's power vs. a major leaguers power is a very different thing though.

WIth these rosters he could step into any major league lineup and lead the league in HR's. In real life, if he was called up, that wouldn't happen. He still needs more seasoning in the minors to reach that potential.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2004, 09:02 PM   #1576
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

jt45 said:
GomerPyle said:

ROFL!! He has POTENTIAL. He couldn't go into the Majors today and hit more homers than everyone else. He may be able to hit 40 homers in the Minors this year, but not in the Majors. In case you haven't noticed there is a little bit of a talent difference between AA and the Major Leagues...

Wow.... We pretty much posted the same exact thing minutes apart!!! Great minds think a like!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »