Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-30-2004, 11:31 PM   #1721
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

hey kerm and gomer thanks for all the hard work...rosters are tight as hell. and thanks pared for the ps2 conversion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2004, 03:28 AM   #1722
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

yep - thanks gomer/kerm.. great to play w/ this set... although - the next version, you should put both Scott Erickson & Yates in the minors, Ginter & Seo in the majors (Mets).. other than that, this set is dead on.. thanks again..
Old 05-31-2004, 10:55 AM   #1723
Pro

OVR: 8

quick question about mike hamptom on these latest rosters--doesn't he have a sinker? i thought that was one of his main pitches, and I also thought that I have seen earlier roster sets with him having a sinker. just curious, that's all.

brian
Old 05-31-2004, 12:42 PM   #1724
Pro

blueduke's Arena

OVR: 7

Hampton ideed throws a sinker along with Matt Morris of the Cards. Neither have the sinker in their arsenal in my latest roster set. Don't ask which one it is as tried them all trying to find one that addresses the steal bug. I'm on the prowl for another roster set which will be my last. If it doesn't do the trick I'm going back to ESPN and ASB. I would stay with High Heat and MVP if I could find a real good roster set for both
Old 05-31-2004, 12:56 PM   #1725
Pro

OVR: 6

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
Oh the rosters will be coming regardless dont worry, there will be one more after this and then
Its NCAA and Madden I usually get Madden and Ncaa a good month or month and a half early (before retail release) A friend of mine works at Tiburon so its looking good!

Kerm and I talked late last nite and there will be one more MVP Release we are waiting and then probably one more at Trading deadline for 2 Player games.

From now on I am only responding to mature individuals and thats final!
tired of the drama and am extremely busy doing other things!

See yall in the last week of June or early July for NCAA 2005

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I've dl'd every version of your rosters and I have to say that they are great. Will you be able to input actual faces for NCAA 2005? Just the big-name players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2004, 04:29 PM   #1726
Rookie

OVR: 2

these final roster are amazing i use the red and every player looks dead on great job.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:29 PM   #1727
Rookie

OVR: 1

Gomer/Kerm, these rosters are great... but there is one thing that i think you should look into fixing for the next release. the problem is that the minor league relievers (some starters) are rated too high. when you start a season, the computer optimizes the computer-controlled rosters and replaces almost all of the major league bullpens. example, Phil Seibol is Boston's set-up man, and virtually the whole Twins bullpen gets replaced. The computer makes depth chart moves based on the little orange overall meters, most of the minor leaguers are 3/4-2/3 filled while the average MLB reliever is about 1/2. If you look at EA's Default roster the average minor leaguer is around 1/3-1/4. Maybe you should tone them down a little. I'm not trying to be an [censored] like Badgun and rstar32, i just thought you would like tho hear some feedback.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:43 AM   #1728
Pro

OVR: 7

Dude, I don't think they will ever be able to fix this. Its the game, not the rosters...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »