Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-05-2004, 07:14 PM   #1737
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

I notcied this today why I was playing a guy on the brewers roster the set-up man something like machlin or i don't remember but you have him throwing his changeup at 36 mph not a big deal cuz you can edit it but thought you would want to fix it
Old 06-05-2004, 08:23 PM   #1738
Pro

OVR: 7

Hey Gomer.....will this be for the Action reply max for the ps2 ....if so....great and thanks for trying to help us out
Old 06-05-2004, 10:00 PM   #1739
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks Gomer, That is great. You are the Man!
Old 06-05-2004, 10:32 PM   #1740
Banned

OVR: 5

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
edge32 said:
I notcied this today why I was playing a guy on the brewers roster the set-up man something like machlin or i don't remember but you have him throwing his changeup at 36 mph not a big deal cuz you can edit it but thought you would want to fix it

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

All those issues will be fixed in the next update, In the next big update which Kerm and I have been talking much about no minor leaguers will be above a 60 rating in any category (ratings)
Pitchers will be fixed and NO MLB player will be touched unless EA left a pitch out for that particular player or it has to do with SPEED of Runners in question (Per numerous people whom emailed that want the integrity of game intact)

There will be 100s of face additions more particular on the Indians, Reds, Yankees, Braves, and numerous Prospects. And Batting Stances corrected for every single player where applicable.
Pitcher Deliverys also to their real life counterparts also OverHauled.

These Rosters will also be locked outside of the game with an overflow method due to the wonton actions of other people who take it upon theirselves to edit the roster without permission, and other plagiarism concerns Kerm really frowns on this and its non negotiable you want to edit some rosters edit your OWN.

Also these are the very latest Rosters from PC Pacth#2
they will be avaliable for Xbox and Ps2!

No Date yet but Soon is all I can tell you!

Old 06-05-2004, 10:39 PM   #1741
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Folks, I'm gonna be gone from Sunday afternoon till Thursday evening, so just hold down the fort and try not to burn this place down while I'm gone.

If you send me a roster and it isn't posted by Sunday morning, I'll get it when I'm back thursday night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2004, 01:46 AM   #1742
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

wow - you get to leave your computer???
Old 06-06-2004, 09:50 AM   #1743
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
hulkster29 said:
wow - you get to leave your computer???

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Rarely these days.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:20 PM   #1744
Banned

OVR: 5

Heres a little teaser of the Faces We added to the Latest Roster which appends to PC Patch #2 which will be out soon! Of course all the other goodies from the other changelogs aplly also

Felix Sanchez
Dave Riske
Coco Crisp
Travis Hafner
Ben Broussard
Alex Escobar
D'Angelo Jimenez
Jose Acevedo
Juan Castro
Brandon Larson
Bucky Jacobson
Mark Mclemore
Dewayne Wise
Frank Menechino
Ramon Santiago
Mickey Lopez
Elvis Perez
Aaron Looper
Todd Jones

Also Remember guys if you have a favorite Player that "EA messed up on"
Let US know I or Kerm and Post his name here and we will try our best to get him in!

Or If you have a favorite Prospect that looks nothing like him let us know and we will get his likeness
Dead ON or close!

So far we have added in the Hundreds of Faces to this game! This is by far the most accurate roster for PC and Consoles EVER!! As we have been working on this "SUPER SET" had time to study, test, disect and examine every aspect of how this game plays, Ratings for the Major Leaguers as mentioned earlier are untouched unless EA left something out like a pitch or speed of runners WE Will add to it! We believe that the integrity of the roster "Must" stay intact afer all Unless you Know for a Fact every byte of detail in the ENGINE then you cannot justify any reason to change ratings. This is our "formula' lol
talk to ya soon!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »