Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-10-2004, 01:44 AM   #1761
Legen - WAIT FOR IT

Pared's Arena

OVR: 72
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
hardly worth it

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Judging from the problems with the rosters, I'd completely agree with you!

Have fun reverse engineering and any other BS you can come up with!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2004, 02:06 AM   #1762
Rookie

OVR: 1

gomer, when do you plan on releasing your next xbox roster?
Old 06-10-2004, 03:32 AM   #1763
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is it ok to re-save the rosters outside of a dynasty for exhibition use? For instance like calling up or sending down players or changing pitching rotations? Harden pitched for the A's tonight but on my save he's on the AAA team. I'm asking because the save file icon on the memory card veiwed using the browser changes from a blue cube wuth a shark fin on it, to a regular MVP box art icon. I'm using kerms and gomers. Ps2 version
Old 06-10-2004, 11:18 AM   #1764
Supporter

SlimKibbles's Arena

OVR: 22

cuebee12 said:
Is it ok to re-save the rosters outside of a dynasty for exhibition use? For instance like calling up or sending down players or changing pitching rotations? Harden pitched for the A's tonight but on my save he's on the AAA team. I'm asking because the save file icon on the memory card veiwed using the browser changes from a blue cube wuth a shark fin on it, to a regular MVP box art icon. I'm using kerms and gomers. Ps2 version

To my knowledge, whatever platform you are using, it's okay to do all you want to the rosters outside of dynasty mode and not mess anything up in an ongoing dynasty. I don't think the wheel has been invented to pull that one off yet.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:02 PM   #1765
Rookie

Hey Gomer I sent you a couple emails, dont no if youve gotten them yet. Could you please answer those whenever you read them. Im writing this because ill be gone today and want be able to get in touch, so ploease no bashing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2004, 06:41 PM   #1766
Banned

OVR: 5

rufusthebum said:
gomer, when do you plan on releasing your next xbox roster?

Well I sent the latest to JohnDoe and he hasnt added them yet so in the meantime you can get the latest at mvprosters.com.

Ive been really busy at this roster in fact Kerm sent me another update yesterday before he went to Nashville for a few weeks, and Ive since spent 14 hours (stayed up till 5am yesterday morning) touching up on alot of faces and requests a few people had we have well over 100 faces that were not in there before.

As you all know we been coding our own custom tools and you probably already noticed this but I am proud to mention this being the only roster with a 25 man AA squads essentially giving you almost 100 more players then any other roster currently.

with over 800 hours of total time invested in this roster this has been definetly time consuming and I am exhasted and so is Kerm (which is probably why he went on vacation)

I am still taking suggestions to any player that EA got it wrong (faces) so if you see your favorite player with a generic face let me know and I will try and give him an appropriate face.
we have well over 100 faces that we have already added.

Xbox First
Expect the Ps2 soon after the Final release is done!

Well gotta get back to work sorry if i havent answered any emails the response for these rosters is enourmous and i been getting tons of emails!

Old 06-10-2004, 06:42 PM   #1767
Banned

OVR: 5

OOPS
Old 06-10-2004, 07:17 PM   #1768
Rookie

hey gomer, are you or kerm planning on adding any of the recent draft picks like matt bush or jared weaver, i know they won't pbe playing AA or AAA ball, but it would be cool.
PS - i dont think MVPROSTERS has the latest, so if your not doing anything, could you e-mail me the lastest for xbox?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »