Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-28-2004, 07:16 PM   #249
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: UPDATED ROSTERS NEEDED

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
gr8fuldave said:
Ive created some players to go along with Gomers XBOX rosters. Can anyone tell me if Im missing anyone big?

ATL:Wilson Betemit, Andy Marte
TAMelmon Young BJ Upton Tony Gwynn Jr
CHC:Too numerous to mention

If anyone important isn't on there, let me know please.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Thats a good short term fix but what about authentic Hot/Cold zones and %vs fastball, %vs curve, %vsChangeup are you doing those as well cause you cant even see those values unless your working with a editor or the raw files?

or are you just creating them with your xbox controller?

Thats the main reason why I am Converting these saves from the PC to Xbox is because there are so many values that you cannot edit within the game itself, That and the fact that you use up no Created Players (I believe the limit is 25) leaving all the Created Players empty is a big plus for people who want to add their own players!

But ya I think It could be a quick temporary fix!
Old 03-28-2004, 07:57 PM   #250
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

I just created em with my XBOX controller just for a quick fix to play some games with AA and AAA. I'm waiting for the finished product from you guys.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:13 PM   #251
Banned

You guys will be happy to know that ps2rosters.com is hosting the roster files for xbox as well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2004, 09:17 PM   #252
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Gomer - I thought I read a post somewhere where you mentioned bumping up the Lefty power and trying some other things to possibly fix the lack of walks/steals/LH power bug. Anyhow, I can't seem to find the post so is this true or was I imagining this?

I assume a roster file would be put out as well?

Thanks!
Old 03-28-2004, 09:54 PM   #253
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

OVR: 6

joeboo said:
Gomer - I thought I read a post somewhere where you mentioned bumping up the Lefty power and trying some other things to possibly fix the lack of walks/steals/LH power bug. Anyhow, I can't seem to find the post so is this true or was I imagining this?

I assume a roster file would be put out as well?

Thanks!

It's in the MVP Forum, I believe a guy named 13w something is doing it. I posted it in here, as a question if they had looked into it. It is truely sad that probably one line of code in the hitting engine is the cause for the topspin problem. I've also noticed that balls just pitched spin the wrong way, and after a few feet of flight, flip and rotate properly. Seems to only be breaking pitches I've noticed.
Old 03-28-2004, 10:41 PM   #254
Rookie

OVR: 1

gr8fuldave said:
Ive created some players to go along with Gomers XBOX rosters. Can anyone tell me if Im missing anyone big?

ATL:Wilson Betemit, Andy Marte
TAMelmon Young BJ Upton Tony Gwynn Jr
CHC:Too numerous to mention

If anyone important isn't on there, let me know please.

Gwynn is with the brewers, not tampa.
Old 03-29-2004, 01:13 AM   #255
Rookie

OVR: 1

hate to be the guy to bring this up because i know how much effort was put into these rosters, but there are a ton of prospects that are missing. i was just wondering how complete they were? going back to create a few minor leaguers is not a big deal to me at all. again, not trying to be a jerk, just wondering.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2004, 01:36 AM   #256
Banned

This roster is by no means finished expect many more releases to come!

with that said its gonna be hard to please everyone but the goal is to get at least the top 5 prospects for each team! Since there is no A ball leaving those 25 Created players spots is vital so people can choose on their own after that if they choose to!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »