Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-31-2004, 06:31 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: UPDATED ROSTERS NEEDED

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
Houston said:
Hey everyone and do I have news for you.Dont get me wrong these rosters are good and all but they were done from that baseball csi site or whatever and there players are from 2003 for example there prospects but there color is wrong or somethings wrong with a few and another thing is like billy wagner is on the phillies but the other prospects the astros got are still on the phillies cause whoever did these rosters did the prospects for 2003.BUT GUESS WHAT I HAVE THIS AWESOME SITE THAT GIVES YOU A FULL ROSTER WITH PICKS SO YOU CAN DO THEM YOURSELVES OR JUST USE THESE ROSTERS BUT GO EDIT THEM WHAT THEY REALLY SHOULD BE THATS WHAT I PLAN ON DOING AND DO ALL THE TEAMS THIS WAY THE TEAMS ARE FOR MARCH 2ND BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS GO IN AND DO THE FEW LITTLE TRADES THEY ARE BUT so about the caps so ill be doing this and puting it on my AR card for everyone to enjoy.oh yeah like umm say theres spring training now so every person thats playin thats on that big roster on this site i have it has everything about them and there picture

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

from the looks of this post you really dont need my help Houston, you seem to have all the answers

Houston also said:
Hey gomer or kerm I know I put up a long post in the early morning hours but do you think you guys can possibly do the faces on the next update or maybe explain how I can do it and ill do it for everyone but I dont have A modified xbox.I just have all access to the net and action replay.I just really would love to see the players faces when they come up to bat in all the leagues.I plan on playing a dynasty with the astros and playing every game even the aaa and aa ball.Thanks

the guy above is correct you cant do anything at all with just a action replay

thanks for the rosters but laughing at someone's post is lame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2004, 06:35 PM   #282
Banned

OVR: 5

agreed but If your referring to me I wasnt laughing at anyones post I found it very disrespectful using all caps and making assumptions in an earlier post that simply want true!
Old 03-31-2004, 10:44 PM   #283
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Gomer......can you please comment on the Lefty Home Run bug? You mentioned to try taking Bonds into HR derby and seeing what kind of results we get with this roster. Please let us in on the scoop if there is indeed something tweaked in the Roster file that would positively affect this area of the game.

Thanks
Old 03-31-2004, 11:24 PM   #284
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

I just used these rosters and set the game on Rookie. I took SF vs SF with both teams starting SF's 5th starter. On Barry's 3rd AB for the visiting team I was able to go deep (421 FT to right center) on an off speed pitch. All other lefties grounded out or flew out.

I pressed up on all LH AB's. So I was able to go deep, but there still seems to be a problem.

Gomer - I'd love to hear what you guys did as well. I don't know if it's fixed, but discussing this might form a solution.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:37 AM   #285
Banned

OVR: 5

I dont know if anyone has fixed the actually fixed the so called "lefty bug", Not too many people have brought it up only a select few I just wanted to see what people thought by picking a left handed hitter in home run derby!

still testing to see if there is a difference!

I am able to win every time with Barry Bonds in Home run derby hitting Mammoth shots!
mostly to deep center and deep right!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2004, 01:17 AM   #286
Rookie

OVR: 2

i dunno if you notcied this or it has been said but on the 5ht update their were two Dane Sardania's on the reds or did u fix that?
Old 04-01-2004, 01:22 AM   #287
Rookie

OVR: 1

where are all of you getting 6.0 from?
Old 04-01-2004, 09:00 AM   #288
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

OVR: 6

VenoM125 said:
where are all of you getting 6.0 from?

I think it's up at Action Replay. (Code Junkies)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »