Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-03-2004, 12:52 PM   #305
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: UPDATED ROSTERS NEEDED

Gomer

I am discouraged that you have refused to work with me. Not even returning a PM.

I want to take the PC Kerm rosters you get and apply global changes that will address:

CPU stealing
CPU carrying more position players in a season
CPU and User throwing more walks
Lefty Home Run Issue (more red zones)

I have the PC formula down.
I asked you in this thread and you said it cant be done. WTF? YOU ARE taking PC rosters and converting them to Xbox right? If that is what you are doing then it can be done. After I make my changes I will then save it as a non-default roster file. I send it to you. It looks no different then the one you get from kerm...

This would be a godsend for Xbox users to have a roster file like this...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2004, 12:55 PM   #306
Banned

I even offered to send you some cash via Paypal...

I have tested my edits and they fix a lot of things and dont screw up simmed stats. All you have to do on the next run is give me the file before you convert it. I will return it to you completely edited and ready to go within the same day..
Old 04-03-2004, 01:41 PM   #307
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
VenoM125 said:
Where do all of the new rosters get posted?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

In the author's thread. For example Gomer/Kerm's rosters are posted in a thread dedicated to the roster file and discussion of their roster changes.
Old 04-03-2004, 01:42 PM   #308
*'m g**d *t wh*t * d*

OVR: 7

come on guys this sounds like a great idea for us xbox users, let's make it happen, I would love to see 13warner add his fixes to kerms and gomers roster.
Old 04-03-2004, 02:01 PM   #309
Banned

OVR: 14

13warner, check your PM.
Old 04-03-2004, 02:30 PM   #310
Banned

It looks like sask3m can convert the PC roster save to an Xbox roster save. If this is true this is going to be awesome.
Old 04-03-2004, 03:02 PM   #311
Banned

OVR: 5

I think its best to keep this seperate, I am doing Kerms roster completeley verbatim,
I might be able to do another PC set with permission of the author!

choose another PC set and ill contact the author!

sorry I really mostly check the thread for the rosters and sometimes I dont catch PMs but now that you mention it I see a whole lot of PMs.

also EA has released a patch for the PC version so I am not sure if it will play ball correctly I probably have to code another extractor real quick but most likeley can be done!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2004, 03:19 PM   #312
Banned

Just ask him permission if someone can globally adjust them before they get converted to Xbox files.

I dont see the big deal here. Our hands are tied as far as global changes on the Xbox are concerned. This is an easy extra step. We can call them Gomer's Adjusted rosters or Don's Tweaks curtisy of Gomer, etc.

Its not really a big deal. Let me send you the globally edited PC file and you convert it to Xbox okay? I dont understand what the problem is. Isnt working togther what this is all about?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »