Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-03-2004, 03:27 PM   #313
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: UPDATED ROSTERS NEEDED

warner13, if you want i could send you a pc copy of the default mvp rosters, you could edit away to your hearts content, shouldn't have to worry about pissing off any roster authors then, lol.
Old 04-03-2004, 04:03 PM   #314
Banned

OVR: 5

Baseball 88 what do you think? I must ask you first and foremost as this is your masterpiece!

perhaps we can go with 2 seperate ones for peeps who dont want the ratings adjusted, from my understanding the roster doesnt get tampered with at all!
Old 04-03-2004, 04:05 PM   #315
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi Gomer,

Was wondering when ver 8 might be ready for Xbox? I know it's up for PC.
No rush I know it's the weekend

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2004, 04:21 PM   #316
Banned

OVR: 3

Now you are thinking man!

Version 8 for Xbox

version 8 (adjusted) for Xbox

More walks, CPU keeps 12-13 position players, steals, and lefty homers by adding some red zones. All with the most up to date Kern rosters?? This would be awesome.
Old 04-03-2004, 04:28 PM   #317
Banned

OVR: 14

pm me your email if you want v8 in xbox form.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:34 PM   #318
Banned

OVR: 5

Thanks all I want to take this time to share with you a little bit about Kerm and what hes doing and the Process for those who are curious:

<font color="orange">"Im going by the minor league register book I have from the stats of each player.
This book provides all the minor league players which include their picture and their stat reviews, and their attributes and an explanation of the player for what their weaknesses and strengths are.
For Pitchers, it gives all the pitches for each pitcher and their speeds and their velocity, everything in detail, even gives a projection of where the player will be for the start of the year.</font>
<font color="yellow">Very expensive book and really thick.</font> <font color="orange">Plus all the other research that I'm doing.
Believe me it is alot of work and taking alot of time to do to get it all right and accurate."</font>

Id thought id share this with the community to show how painstaking this process is, please take the time to thank Kerm for allowing us Xboxers to have his work Ported over!
Old 04-03-2004, 10:18 PM   #319
Banned

OVR: 3

Okay my edits are done. Does anyone want to convert this PC roster to an Xbox one??? Give me your email address...
Old 04-03-2004, 11:03 PM   #320
Rookie

OVR: 2

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
Thanks all I want to take this time to share with you a little bit about Kerm and what hes doing and the Process for those who are curious:

<font color="orange">"Im going by the minor league register book I have from the stats of each player.
This book provides all the minor league players which include their picture and their stat reviews, and their attributes and an explanation of the player for what their weaknesses and strengths are.
For Pitchers, it gives all the pitches for each pitcher and their speeds and their velocity, everything in detail, even gives a projection of where the player will be for the start of the year.</font>
<font color="yellow">Very expensive book and really thick.</font> <font color="orange">Plus all the other research that I'm doing.
Believe me it is alot of work and taking alot of time to do to get it all right and accurate."</font>

Id thought id share this with the community to show how painstaking this process is, please take the time to thank Kerm for allowing us Xboxers to have his work Ported over!

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I really appriciate what you guys are doing these rosters make the game that much better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »