Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2004, 03:09 AM   #33
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: UPDATED ROSTERS NEEDED

What do you mean format my microsoft Card?
Old 03-11-2004, 09:41 AM   #34
All Star

OVR: 35

Anyone doing Gamecube rosters?
Old 03-11-2004, 10:35 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

hey guys i did a roster update based on skylines web site transaction since january 15 until march 5....i got most of them and did every teams lineups, but i left my AR at school and will not be back there until monday...let me know if u want them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2004, 10:39 AM   #36
Pro

OVR: 6

Is anyone working on PS2 rosters yet?

The roster available on EA's server seems dated, as ARod, Maddux, and I-Rod are still on their old teams (or FA).

Thanks.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:49 AM   #37
87% L*m*ny Fr*sh

blacklover's Arena

OVR: 8

For the Braves, are 3B Wilson Betemit, 1B Mike Hessman, or 1B Adam LaRoche in the Braves organization anywhere or on another team?
Old 03-11-2004, 10:53 AM   #38
All Star

OVR: 21

JordanFan.. I've tried re-installing my Action Reply to use the memory card and that didn't work. The light would not light up. So, what's the next thing I can do to try and get the card to work.

This is the 1st save I'm having hard time trying to get it on my Xbox because all the other saves I have on my AR work fine.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:22 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 2

blacklover, i am pretty sure they r not, u will have to create them, i ddint do really any of the creations in my update...i changed dowd to bonds, i createed matsui, damian miller, joe mauer, and the yankees top minor league prospect dioner navarro (im a huge yankee fan from jersey)

if u guys list the guys u want created i will do it and post my rosters next week...do me a favor though, dont just list names cause its a pain in the a--, if u want a guy created gimmee his info too...

name, team, physical attributes, #, and also whter they are a contact or power hitter and or fast, also fielding ability and if they are a starter

if u guys do this for me i will check consistently throughout the next few days...so far i did matsui, mauer, miller, bonds, i also made a's rookie ss bobby crosby a little better...oh i also made the new white sox close although im drawing a blank on his name at the moment.

well let me know what u think.
Old 03-11-2004, 12:11 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
blacklover said:
For the Braves, are 3B Wilson Betemit, 1B Mike Hessman, or 1B Adam LaRoche in the Braves organization anywhere or on another team?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Mike Hessman is in the game, but I haven't seen LaRoche or Betemit. Anyone know if the random named guys actually correspond to anyone, or if they're truly just random?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »