Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2004, 08:18 PM   #401
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

I don't know how it works but I think you go to paypal and put my email address in I guess.

Thanks
Kerm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2004, 10:00 PM   #402
Banned

OVR: 4

could someone please post me a link to Kerms newest rosters or to the rosters that have proven to be the best quality thanx and
Old 04-08-2004, 10:01 PM   #403
Banned

could someone post me a link to Kerms newest roster or to the rosters that have proven to be the best quality
Old 04-08-2004, 10:51 PM   #404
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OK Guys I just sent Beta 11 Please Note Please read the read me : very important. Now the fixes alot of things.
except for Bonds which the batting average is way off.
All his stats are correct except for that. Also the double players should be no more. Now there are 4 organizations done. They are as follows: Cleveland, Detroit, Florida, and Tampa Bay. These are taking alot of time to do. Just hang in there. Also the ratings are being tested to what they should be. All players on DL for these teams are in Free Agency for right now until I figure where to place them. One thing at a time. Alot of programming has been done to these. Alot of hours.
I'm not as young as I used to be, but I am a 48 year old kid at heart. Also I would like to thank the public who has sent into paypal under my email for the time and efforts put into these rosters sets.
Have Fun and ENJOY
Thanks
Kerm
Old 04-08-2004, 10:56 PM   #405
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Is there anyway to keep CPU controlled teams in franchise from bring up all of there good prospects. I just played the Mets and they brought Huber and Wright up and put them on the bench. These guys should still be in the minors. Maybe these guys are overrated. I mean, Prince Fielder is like a top 20 player in the game with his ratings. Just a question Kerm, but should they be toned down a little bit?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2004, 11:00 PM   #406
MVP

baseball88's Arena

after I get all the organizations completed, that should taken care of. I am working on a system to rate the players as I go along, It will mean alot more work but I like to be accurate at all things. Coming up with this rating system is alot harder than alot of people think it is. Right now all the players are all rated the same but I think that will change as organizations are being completed.
Right now my concentration is more on getting all the right players onto the right teams for the minors, after that then I cn do alot more figuring out.

Like I also said these things will be ironed out as time goes on.

Thanks
Kerm
Old 04-08-2004, 11:25 PM   #407
Banned

where can i retrieve you latest roster Kerm thx again for the hard workin
Old 04-08-2004, 11:35 PM   #408
MVP

baseball88's Arena

if for the PC you can pick it up at www.mvpmods.com
For XBOX you will have to wait for Gomer to convert.

Kerm

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »