Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2004, 06:57 PM   #473
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
RedsFan75 said:
Hey John, Did you get an updated version for the PS2?

Thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

There is not gonna be as many updates as the Xbox for the reasons I specified in the Ps2 roster section http://forums.operationsports.com/ub...;Number=960293

sorry im trying!
Old 04-14-2004, 07:38 PM   #474
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11

Gomer I am sending you my Beta 14 which includes 18 Full organizations done, and other things changed too. Just read the read me. As soon as you can please send me the PS2 conversion.

Thanks
Kerm
Old 04-14-2004, 08:51 PM   #475
Rookie

OVR: 3

edge32 said:
Kerms do you think you could just leave players on the teams as if they never got injured becuase it messes up your dynasty when you do other wise becuase if you put them in Free Agency other teams will pick up the people like nomar got picked up by texas in my dynasty and if you put them in the minors they never get called up so I thhink it would just be best to just leave them in there normal position like have nomar the SS on red soz.

I was thinking the same thing. I've got the edited version of Kerm's great roster from PS2 rosters.com. (last updated 4/10) If anyone cares to post here what players are injured, I'd be willing to edit the injured starters back into the lineup. However, I only have the PS2 version of the roster save, so that's what I'd end up sending to OS. Of course, I'd probably need permission from Kerm, Gomer, or whoever else was involved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2004, 09:50 PM   #476
Rookie

Recon's Arena

OVR: 7

baseball88 said:
Gomer I am sending you my Beta 14 which includes 18 Full organizations done, and other things changed too. Just read the read me. As soon as you can please send me the PS2 conversion.

Thanks
Kerm

Baseball88 i love the work you have done, do you plan on including Francouer for the Braves?

He was on one of you rosters but wasnt on 13a. He's is one of the braves most promising prospects.

Thanks and good job.
Old 04-14-2004, 11:33 PM   #477
Banned

OVR: 5

RawLo said:
edge32 said:
Kerms do you think you could just leave players on the teams as if they never got injured becuase it messes up your dynasty when you do other wise becuase if you put them in Free Agency other teams will pick up the people like nomar got picked up by texas in my dynasty and if you put them in the minors they never get called up so I thhink it would just be best to just leave them in there normal position like have nomar the SS on red soz.

I was thinking the same thing. I've got the edited version of Kerm's great roster from PS2 rosters.com. (last updated 4/10) If anyone cares to post here what players are injured, I'd be willing to edit the injured starters back into the lineup. However, I only have the PS2 version of the roster save, so that's what I'd end up sending to OS. Of course, I'd probably need permission from Kerm, Gomer, or whoever else was involved.

those rosters on Ps2rosters.com are completeley different!
there is no one in the FA pile that is injured on those rosters,
the ones posted here are the same as the PC version kerm did.
and you couldnt do it with a Ps2 controller. They are in FA for a reason,
Kerm is trying to get them on the roster (disabled list), if you want an opening Day roster (MLB) sit tight they are nearly done. Use these Beta ones for your 1 on 1 matches with friends!
Old 04-14-2004, 11:57 PM   #478
Rookie

OVR: 2

jt45 said:
Guys back off of Gomer and JohnDoe. They are doing the best they can. This is a very thankless job that they are doing and we should all be thankful and appreciative rather than rushing them.

I, myself, say Thanks for all you've done guys!!

JT Thats the coolest avatar ive ever seen, and thanks for your madden rosters. McGriff is my fav player ever, lets hope he gets to 500. Thanks Kerm, Warner and everyone else.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:40 AM   #479
Pro

OVR: 6

That's cool, I didn't see that one earlier. I'm content to wait on opening day rosters. Thanks for the hard work.
Old 04-15-2004, 09:51 AM   #480
Rookie

OVR: 4

Heres a few things i noticed about the cards roster...

1.) Change Pujols' first pos. to 1B, and his glove is always black now
2.) Change Hector Luna's first position to SS, and his 2nd pos. to 2B, and his batting stance is more like Magglio Ordonez than open, his face is #12, and finaly he wears low pants. (maybe up his speed a little too?)
3.) Change Ray Lankford's body type from heavy to athletic (he isnt THAT fat )
4.) And lastly...So Taguchi ALWAYS wears high socks, and his batting stance is closer to generic.

Thanks for all the work, Gomer, and Kerm...but PLEASE change Pujols' first pos. to 1B!! The second I try to change it...the damn hot zones change!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »