Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2004, 02:50 PM   #481
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

I should be releasing a PS2 roster today that ive been working on its just something Ive been working on the side with but its unbelievably amazing, I got Michael Garciaparra on the AA missions for the Mariners the announcers say his name and he looks just like his brother (he actaully really does) Ive added real movement for real life pitches to Mariners and other players I knew and had scouting reports, stuff you couldnt edit in the game with a controller Let me explain: I can edit each Pitch type Movement Like a 2 Seam Fastball has like 7 different varietys: sinking. horizontal, dropping, vertical, late, slight, none, the same goes for the Curve the Slurve and so on. EA doesnt give the gamers an option to change this they Pick by random for you when you create a player which sucks! So ive had to do it LOL. Anyways look for it today I believe its a beauty.

P.S. Yes I got all the gloves for every player correct (hopefully) Dont ya hate it that EA put in the Mariners Staff with Yellow Leather gloves???? I know I do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2004, 03:42 PM   #482
Rookie

OVR: 2

Adam Dunn on the reds is also heavy in the game which he isn't like that in real life he ways alot but he is not fat like they have him in the game.
Old 04-15-2004, 05:27 PM   #483
Rookie

OVR: 4

you guys know any opening season rosters anywhere for the PC? help would be extremely appreciated
Old 04-15-2004, 08:40 PM   #484
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11

I just uploaded Beta 15 and sent it to Gomer which consists of 22 full organizations done that includes the following teams: Tampa Bay, Detroit, Florida,Houston, Kansas City, Minnesota, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves, Cleveland,Cincinnati, Montreal, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, St. Louis, New York Mets, Boston, Chicago White Sox, Toronto, Philadelphia, Seattle. Also all accurate and correct jersey numbers were applied to these minor league teams., Now I'm starting to add top single A prospects in the Free Agent pool for now. Alot of surprises coming after I get and complete all 30 team organizations. Alot of batting stances changed.
Alot of other things are being done too.

Also no more double names no more. If there are that means other teams have common name players.
Also thanks for all the support of everyone's email getting me through my loss of my puppy.
Have fun and enjoy

Thanks
Kerm
Old 04-15-2004, 09:23 PM   #485
Rookie

OVR: 2

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
bruins09 said:
you guys know any opening season rosters anywhere for the PC? help would be extremely appreciated

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Try MVPmods.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2004, 10:26 PM   #486
Rookie

OVR: 1

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
baseball88 said:
I just uploaded Beta 15 and sent it to Gomer which consists of 22 full organizations done that includes the following teams: Tampa Bay, Detroit, Florida,Houston, Kansas City, Minnesota, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves, Cleveland,Cincinnati, Montreal, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, St. Louis, New York Mets, Boston, Chicago White Sox, Toronto, Philadelphia, Seattle. Also all accurate and correct jersey numbers were applied to these minor league teams., Now I'm starting to add top single A prospects in the Free Agent pool for now. Alot of surprises coming after I get and complete all 30 team organizations. Alot of batting stances changed.
Alot of other things are being done too.

Also no more double names no more. If there are that means other teams have common name players.
Also thanks for all the support of everyone's email getting me through my loss of my puppy.
Have fun and enjoy

Thanks
Kerm

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Any Hints on what the surprises might be? I don't know if i should start my philles dynasty using ur complete mlb and complete minor organization roster or wait for the surprises.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:16 PM   #487
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Hey Kerm, great job on the rosters. I was just wondering if you've edited the Rockies yet...specifically the race of J.D. Closser (with the dots if you can), the stats of Matt Holliday, and the accurate minors (Closser, Holliday, Bouknight all in AAA). Thanks, and keep it up!
Old 04-16-2004, 01:04 AM   #488
OS Managing Ed., 2002-07

sdrotar's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm with Johnny!
Go Rockies!

What are you doing with low minor leaguers that are top prospects? In Colorado's case - players like Ian Stewart, Jeff Francis and Jayson Nix, for example? Do you add them to AA, or just leave them out entirely?

Thanks for all your hard work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »