Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-21-2004, 05:44 PM   #529
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Would there be interest?

thanks gomer thats fine just keep us update on how the final roster are coming.
Old 04-21-2004, 05:52 PM   #530
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Hey Kerm...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
Apparently you guys are not checking the Availiable files index I have put some there just yesterday for Xbox and Ps2.

I wont be releasing the Xbox ones till the Final is completed, I took a vote a while back and people were not liking the fact that there were players in Free Agency that were hurt, and they werent liking the frequent updates.

So i figured Id wait till the final rosters come out or till the players get put on their original teams whichever comes first.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

sounds good.
Old 04-21-2004, 06:19 PM   #531
Rookie

OVR: 1

Mercurial23 said:
xxPhillyFan05xx said:
Trackcat said:
Hey Philly, Read you post over at IGN about JBeechel's Rosters...i Agree 1000% alot of jock riding going on there. I understand how much effort it takes but don't keep telling everyone that it's coming today and then make them wait three more days after and still nothing. So,good job telling it like it is.

Thanks!! <font color="yellow"> </font>

Thanks Man, Somebody Had To Step Up And Tell JB And Everyone What Was On My Mind And How I Feel

Whats ur name on ign

haha whats up philly. i came over to this forum cause im sick of JB's lying ***. i hope we can get some rosters on this forum that are better than JB's.
Im tired of him lying to us, what a bastard.

Mercurial23 wuz up man i see that he has gone back on his word again lol and haven't responded yet since he said he was gonna send them out and that was yesterday morning right lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2004, 06:39 PM   #532
Rookie

Baseball88,

I was wondering how your next update is coming, I know your latest version is beta 16 and that you only had 4 teams left to go.

Keep up the good work

Trazler
Old 04-21-2004, 07:24 PM   #533
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

xxPhillyFan05xx said:
Mercurial23 said:
xxPhillyFan05xx said:
Trackcat said:
Hey Philly, Read you post over at IGN about JBeechel's Rosters...i Agree 1000% alot of jock riding going on there. I understand how much effort it takes but don't keep telling everyone that it's coming today and then make them wait three more days after and still nothing. So,good job telling it like it is.

Thanks!! <font color="yellow"> </font>

Thanks Man, Somebody Had To Step Up And Tell JB And Everyone What Was On My Mind And How I Feel

Whats ur name on ign

haha whats up philly. i came over to this forum cause im sick of JB's lying ***. i hope we can get some rosters on this forum that are better than JB's.
Im tired of him lying to us, what a bastard.

Mercurial23 wuz up man i see that he has gone back on his word again lol and haven't responded yet since he said he was gonna send them out and that was yesterday morning right lol

ya this guy is total BS now. its been 3 whole days and hes had an excuse every day as of why hes an idiot. im sick of, and im just gonna get another update.
Old 04-21-2004, 07:33 PM   #534
Rookie

Hey Mercurial23 get on aim
Old 04-21-2004, 09:07 PM   #535
Rookie

baseball88 said:
Beta 16 is sent in to Gomer and also www.mypmods.com

I have 26 full organizations done that includes the following teams: Tampa Bay, Detroit, Florida,Houston, Kansas City, Minnesota, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves, Cleveland,Cincinnati, Montreal, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, St. Louis, New York Mets, Boston, Chicago White Sox, Toronto, Philadelphia, Seattle, Oakland, Texas, Anaheim, San Francisco. Also all accurate and correct jersey numbers were applied to these minor league teams.
For right now there is a reason for the players on DL are in FA. That will be taken care of when the minors are completed.
Also alot of things have been corrected including Oakland and the other teams lineups.
I have 4 more team organizations to get done. Then I will go through all the ratings to make more accurate and more realistic. I have a coded system all worked out for all. This has been worked quite alot and fully tested.
Then comes alot of surprises, I cannot let the cat out of the bag right now on these, for different reasons. So hang in there.

Have fun and enjoy
Thanks
Kerm

Gomer,

You said on Saturday that you would have Kerm beta 16 rosters converted to Xbox soon...

There are still lots of us who love Kerm's roster even though they are 100% done yet.....

If you have time could you please finish coverting beta 16 unless you already have and send it to OS.

The last update we have on OS is beta 13a....

Theres a big difference in completed teams from 13a to 16.

Thanks

Trazler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2004, 01:44 AM   #536
All Star

nyisles16's Arena

OVR: 46

hey Gomer - just a heads up- if you want the real rosters for all the squads, take a look at the new issue of Baseball America.. it will show the rosters for all classes of all the teams..

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »