Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-26-2004, 09:13 PM   #545
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Would there be interest?

This a report of where I am right now. I am on the final touches right now.
I have all the accurate pitching rotations and lineups done for all the organizations.

All correct pitches like their counterparts in the AAA and AA done. All the AA with their own rating system so there should not be a player called up that should not be. Also for the AAA too. I did not touch any of the majors.

All uniform jersey numbers are correct. Just alot of work.

I have been and am right now putting alot of hours into this.
I also want to point out, alot of money has come out of my pocket for all this information. So I have a paypal acoount for [email protected] If you want to donate anything toward the books and the efforts put into this, I have purchased for all of this. It is totally up to you.

Just wanted to let you all know where I am right now.
These are also being tested. You will hear soon, I promise.
I also have made and completed the trades that have been done recently.
Only trades.

Thanks
Kerm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2004, 09:19 PM   #546
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Will this be for the PS2 as well? I will gladly donate 10 bucks for your effort, thanks dawg!!
Old 04-26-2004, 09:20 PM   #547
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Are you going to take care of all the signings/releases and promotions/demotions before you release the final version?
Old 04-27-2004, 12:49 AM   #548
Rookie

OVR: 4

Dont forget that Pujols is 1st base now...
Old 04-27-2004, 01:39 AM   #549
MVP

OVR: 10

On Gomer's rosters are the stats adjusted too? Or just the Lineups and Created players ?
Old 04-27-2004, 08:07 PM   #550
Banned

OVR: 1

baseball88 or Kerms. i would have gladly donated $10 but now that i have waited more than three weeks for these rosters, i don't care anymore. i was planning on donating after i tried the rosters but i guess that isn't going to happen. waiting an extra 2 weeks for testing and accurate pitching for AA isn't worth it to most people. i will probably trade the game in before you finally release the file. i would suggest releasing what you have so that at least you will receive some donations because most people are tired of waiting and have given up on you.

tired of waiting,

v. divac
Old 04-27-2004, 08:41 PM   #551
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
DivacKings said:
baseball88 or Kerms. i would have gladly donated $10 but now that i have waited more than three weeks for these rosters, i don't care anymore. i was planning on donating after i tried the rosters but i guess that isn't going to happen. waiting an extra 2 weeks for testing and accurate pitching for AA isn't worth it to most people. i will probably trade the game in before you finally release the file. i would suggest releasing what you have so that at least you will receive some donations because most people are tired of waiting and have given up on you.

tired of waiting,

v. divac

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Suddenly the word "ungrateful prick" comes to mind. Not calling anyone that, mind you...just popped into my mind when I read this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2004, 08:44 PM   #552
Bl*bfl*th z*p!

fossen's Arena

OVR: 28

Badgun said:
DivacKings said:

tired of waiting,

v. divac

Suddenly the word "ungrateful prick" comes to mind. Not calling anyone that, mind you...just popped into my mind when I read this.

Also the words ... "DivacKings is posting from the same computer as DT_Linder, who hosts rosters at his own site" ... come to mind as well.

Dunno why - just pops into my head.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »