Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-01-2004, 01:38 PM   #729
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Injury Updates For Use With Kerm\'s Rosters!

Kerm, are the CORRECT rosters posted yet ??? Also, can you provide a link to them because, man Oh man, I've looked and just can't find them.

Thanks !!!
Old 05-01-2004, 01:51 PM   #730
All Star

jt45's Arena

OVR: 18

Where can I find accurate up to date starting rotations so that I can correct my rosters? Does anyone know of a website?
Old 05-01-2004, 02:15 PM   #731
All Star

OVR: 32

Very nice, and thanks for addressing my Burrel comment. Just a few other comments about the Phillies.

-Anderson Machado has a speed rating of 55, but is a speedster in real life. I'd appreciate it if Gomer or Kerm could take a look at that.

-I thought I saw Kerm say earlier in this thread that Cole Hamels had been added, but I don't see him in here.

-You really need to take a look at Ryan Howard (AA). He's our #1 non-pitcher prospect and he's... all wrong. I can't comment on his potential yet, but I feel his abilities should probably be higher. Also, he's a right-handed, switch-hitting, 5'11 160 pound guy in these rosters. In real life, he hits and throws left-handed, and is 6'4 230 pounds.

Again, great job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2004, 03:37 PM   #732
Pro

OVR: 8

Hey gomer or Kerm does it matter what sliders you are using to get the comp to steal. I a post some guy said the comp stole twice on him. What sliders do you use?
Old 05-01-2004, 04:08 PM   #733
Banned

OVR: 5

<font color="yellow">It has come to my attention that someone is a Thief and is Profiting off all I and Kerms hard work
and what makes matters even worse about this is that all this comes out of my pocket for the PS2 and I in fact have lost money (only 2 people even donated to help for the ps2) while this "SNAKE"
is making thousands of dollars off all My work and Kerms I know I have been up long nights sometimes for instance last night just getting the Ps2 roster out.

Snakes and Trash like this is the reason no one does this stuff!!!! </font>

<font color="yellow">I would like to ask all my fellow gamers to SEE for yourself this snake and what he is doing and Please Complain to get this shut down!! here is the link to this THIEFS Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW
What people can do to help is if they have an eBay account, complain to them and they will listen. To complain to eBay follow this link:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/report_listing.html]http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inlin...rt_listing.html

Then select the three choices:

I selected:
1) Report a listing policy violation...
2) Items that may violate a copyright...
3) Report unauthorized copies of software

I trust my fellow gamers will do the right thing to stop this FRAUD
</font> <font color="orange"> </font>

And/or they can pull back their bid and give bad feedback to this CON Rippoff!
rightfully so this thief deservers whatever comes to him!
Old 05-01-2004, 04:28 PM   #734
Rookie

OVR: 1

That guy eyeofthetiger is associated with mvprosters.com

This is wrong i don't have a ebay account.

Sorry Man Now This Is Sad. All This work Gomer and Kerm went through and some little b*tch gotta steal the rosters.

Like what gomer said thats why people don't wanna do waste their time doing rosters.

What a B*tch
Old 05-01-2004, 04:40 PM   #735
Banned

OVR: 5

Yep i guess he is a known roster Thief little punk that cant do nothing for himself and steals other peoples work and profits from it!!!

He uses his Dads account

Heres his [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2004, 04:53 PM   #736
Rookie

OVR: 1

eyeofthetiger is MVPRosters.com. If you look through threads on other boards he is always asking for rosters and then posts them as his. In the past he stole NCAA football rosters from PS2rosters.com (DT Lindner) and sold them on Ebay.

The kid is a 15-year old punk.

Sorry to hear no one has donated. I just made a donation via paypal. Any idea when the newest PS2 rosters will be posted. I'm dying over here.

Thanks
eincan

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »