Home

MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-02-2004, 04:24 PM   #777
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
JohnDoe8865 said:
So is there another Xbox update I need to post? The one posted for XBox was posted on 4/30/04 and not 5/01.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I sent you one update dated 5-1 hmmmm im gonna check on this something is not right I know your email was acting up.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:27 PM   #778
Rookie

OVR: 1

So Gomer, if we edit the lefties contact or power then the changes that ya'll made will be defaulted back to the regular leftie crap? BTW, great job from you 2, blalock just hit a 3 run bomb to center on the grassy hill, and it wasn't a mistake pitch or high and inside or even high for that matter. Great work. Also if we edit the pitchers will that mullyfy their edits? Just wanted to know before i start my season.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:28 PM   #779
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Gomer even increasing their power will default the settings (lefty glitch effective again)?
Old 05-02-2004, 05:13 PM   #780
Rookie

Do you guys think that for the next roster update, you could re-introduce Rod Beck to the Padres? Maybe on AA because he's back with the team, but he's working out for about a month. Thanks. Great rosters by the way.
Old 05-02-2004, 05:15 PM   #781
Banned

You mean that guy who drinks beer all day and sleeps in his trailer home???

LOL Perhaps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2004, 05:17 PM   #782
Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
daknight said:
So Gomer, if we edit the lefties contact or power then the changes that ya'll made will be defaulted back to the regular leftie crap? BTW, great job from you 2, blalock just hit a 3 run bomb to center on the grassy hill, and it wasn't a mistake pitch or high and inside or even high for that matter. Great work. Also if we edit the pitchers will that mullyfy their edits? Just wanted to know before i start my season.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Yes you are correct if you edit anyone that is already created your defaulting their power back to normal ie the hot cold zones change and everything else will change back to default!

a good example of what im talking about try this go to Create/edit Player then go to KAZ Matsui look at his face value try and change his face value past -250 see if you can get this value back you wont be able to cause it will default back to the GENERIC 12 faces to choose from! again thats just an example
Old 05-02-2004, 05:27 PM   #783
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: UPDATED ROSTERS NEEDED

sorry guys im new with the action replay and any advice would be appreciated. i dl the files what do i do after that?
Old 05-02-2004, 06:08 PM   #784
Rookie

One more question? Will it reset when a player progresses, because don't they gain or lose hot/cold zones when they progress?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »